The Eureka! Entertainment Blu-ray Thread

Chemical Lemon

Irongod2112
10 hours ago, thehangman said:

Still Dreaming of a PantyHose hero Bluray but dont think that will ever happen

Warner Brothers has that one unfortunately. :( I spotted this on YouTube so perhaps there's hope?

• Like 6

thehangman
14 hours ago, Irongod2112 said:

Warner Brothers has that one unfortunately. :( I spotted this on YouTube so perhaps there's hope?

yes also seen that so must be avaliable somewhere not been able to track it down though sadly

• Like 3

StarDestroyer52
32 minutes ago, Drunksnake said:

FB_IMG_1654690065549.jpg.3c37dbbdbbf52d11302744d576cbf977.jpg

Angela Mao boxset? Might have to wait until 88 lists "Above The Law" to grab that as I was going to grab it from Deff, but I want to make sure I have the money to buy the Angela Mao set. Love what Eureka, 88, and all the volunteers are doing with the HK releases.

• Like 8

Irongod2112
21 hours ago, starschwar said:

They had more than just Police Story up their sleeve?  Wow.

Lots of cool stuff coming! :)

• Like 10
  • Buddha Bless You 2

Amazon leaked the titles(but not the details/special features): it is an Angela Mao double feature: Hapkido & Lady Whirlwind

• Like 10

actionfan93
6 hours ago, Irongod2112 said:

Lots of cool stuff coming! :)

are Tiger On Beat and Full Contact coming from a UK Label in the future or should I purchase the upcoming German releases

• Like 2

Drunksnake
14 minutes ago, Graysman said:

Hapkido and Lady Whirlwind Special features:

F0A2AFD0-E4F3-46C7-95EF-9087BD5ACDB0.jpeg

They have missed a very special feature from the listing! Can't say no more lol. I hope this gets rectified.

• Like 8
  • Buddha Bless You 1

James Flower from Arrow Video announced that they're partnering with Eureka to release this in Region A. He says the artwork will be different but otherwise the releases will be the same. 

• Like 9
  • Buddha Bless You 2

Chemical Lemon
3 hours ago, Graysman said:

Hapkido and Lady Whirlwind Special features:

F0A2AFD0-E4F3-46C7-95EF-9087BD5ACDB0.jpeg

Geeze, 5 commentaries, 4 commentaries with Frank Djeng, pretty soon I’m going to hear all my inner monologues in franks voice

• Like 5
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, b1gfatho said:

James Flower from Arrow Video announced that they're partnering with Eureka to release this in Region A. He says the artwork will be different but otherwise the releases will be the same. 

It is good we are getting Region A here in the States so we can show support for these awesome releases worldwide........ It is a good time for us fans of these movies lately..... Bring Em On👊👊👊👊

• Like 10

I'm not an expert for Angela Mao, but i think i like her and would buy this release. I know the movies but never watched them and the trailer doesnt seem to convince me to buy it. 

Can someone give an honest short review for me (who moooostly looks for the martial arts in these movies)? 

• Like 2

Cognoscente

Hapkido is a high quality basher. Lady Whirlwind, not so much. I wish that the label had replaced it with The Tournament.

• Like 5
  • Buddha Bless You 2

51 minutes ago, AslanBey said:

I'm not an expert for Angela Mao, but i think i like her and would buy this release. I know the movies but never watched them and the trailer doesnt seem to convince me to buy it. 

Can someone give an honest short review for me (who moooostly looks for the martial arts in these movies)? 

I've never seen either of them & i'm a little on the fence too. I'm going to watch a couple of trailers and check out some reviews before pre-ordering.

• Like 2

ShawAngela
1 hour ago, AslanBey said:

Angela Mao is the Female Bruce Lee. THIS should convince you, in my opinion.

Hapkido is a non stop action, with Angela kicking everybody everywhere. he also kicks (and mainly Sammo Hung, at least twice, nd badly !) in Lady Whirlwind. Maybe they should also had put When Tae Kwon Do Strikes in this boxset.

• Like 6
  • Buddha Bless You 1

That's really cool that they got a brand new interview with Angela Mao just this year. Looking forward to Frank Djeng's interview with her.

287243608_10159804886577254_1779793753780371500_n.jpg

• Like 12
  • Buddha Bless You 3