The Eureka! Entertainment Blu-ray Thread

Chemical Lemon

On 2/11/2022 at 3:57 AM, Drunken Monk said:

The abbreviation “ITLOD” wasn’t on 88 Films’ 2022 schedule so if anyone has it, it’ll be Eureka. Unless it’s a spontaneous pick up for 88 Films that isn’t on their schedule. Though that’s unlikely since it seems like it would be a pretty big release.

Since there’s been no Hong Kong releases of the In the Line of Duty films yet, it could be that no western company has got the rights yet.

Germany got LOD 1-5 and TC 1-3 and none were out in HK with real HD in the new 2K remasters yet. (TC1 coming first in Germany, then maybe LOD1&2). UK can play the ball anytime for them.

Edited by spannick
  • Like 6

Master with OK Fingers
On 1/29/2022 at 5:27 PM, Irongod2112 said:

Warriors Two does indeed have the Classic old school English dub.

It even includes the restored English export cut. :)

my man lol GIF by Steve Harvey TV

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, spannick said:

Germany got LOD 1-5 and TC 1-3 and none were out in HK with real HD in the new 2K remasters yet. (TC1 coming first in Germany, then maybe LOD1&2). UK can play the ball anytime for them.

so its likely UK labels will end up with In the line of duty 1-4 and later Angel when its done as well and hopefully Killer Angels,Devil Hunters,Outlaw Brothers,Beauty Investigator, and more girls with guns as you said in a much earlier post that these were already presold to UK distributors at least on In the Line of Duty 1-4

Edited by actionfan93
  • Like 2

• Administrator
5 hours ago, andy338 said:

Operation Scorpio would be in my most wanted too and yes the Won Jin demo on the HKL disc is superb. The demos on the HKL discs were a real highlight for me and I watched them many times as opposed to the interviews that I tend to view just once or twice. Wouldn't it be great if we could get a new demo from Won Jin!! I bet he's still got some cool moves.

I've not watched Ninja in the Dragons Den for quite a while but I remember it as being tremendous fun with superb action, it'd be another day one buy for me if 88/Eureka released it.

@andy338 the Won Jin demo is also one of the special features I've rewatched the most of everything I own. It's simple- just skills- no fat on the bone.

The interview I mentioned is here: https://cityonfire.com/exclusive-interview-with-won-jin-the-scorpion-king-operation-scorpio-korean-martial-artist-kicker-interview/  If you are a fan you're going to love it. If you aren't familiar with Won Jin's work it will make you want to see it.

As for whether or not he's still got the moves... it seems he does.

NINJA IN THE DRAGON'S DEN is always a good time!

• Like 6

One Armed Boxer
6 hours ago, KUNG FU BOB said:

As someone who's been kicked (translated: lightly tapped) in the head by Won Jin, I can confirm he does. :tongueout

Also, for anyone who's wanting to see him in action, he gets a brief fight scene as the penultimate 'boss' in the Netflix series 'My Name'.

• Like 7
  • Buddha Bless You 1

18 hours ago, KUNG FU BOB said:

@andy338 the Won Jin demo is also one of the special features I've rewatched the most of everything I own. It's simple- just skills- no fat on the bone.

The interview I mentioned is here: https://cityonfire.com/exclusive-interview-with-won-jin-the-scorpion-king-operation-scorpio-korean-martial-artist-kicker-interview/  If you are a fan you're going to love it. If you aren't familiar with Won Jin's work it will make you want to see it.

Thanks, that is a great interview. To think he could have been in Police Story 3 or fought Jet Li, that would've been epic.

• Like 4

Another fantastic release by Eureka!

The artwork is getting much better too.

It’s been a couple of years since i last saw this flick so looking forward to giving it another watch tomorrow.

Again thank you to all who were involved in this release.

273587715_5524767504204359_4743760896066273692837_5524767830870993_7347578135818273752432_5524767670871009_9060240112316273805100_5524767707537672_4269574012058273470573_5524767854204324_6537370983691273841920_5524767530871023_1472365733824

• Like 10

4 hours ago, AslanBey said:

Anyone from germany (or other eurocountry) who ordered via eurekawebsite still waiting for prodigal son??? 

I got it already. Pre-Ordered and it arrived not long after it has been despatched.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Kevin Chan said:

I got it already. Pre-Ordered and it arrived not long after it has been despatched.

Preordered mine also. It was despatched 5 weeks ago. They told me that deliveries to germany from january just started to arrive now and that i should wait another week before they replace the order. Understandable. I also dont want them to lose profit. But i am afraid that i miss the limited edition  although i preordered mine. Touchy situation. I like eureka very much and they have also a nice customer service. So lets wait...

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, HeavenSword said:

Wasn’t STFD suppose to come with a book also ? 

Just received mine yesterday and the booklet is present and correct

• Like 4

Ahh ok nevermind it’s a booklet. That picture on the site looks like a paperback haha.  But I just received mine also. Checking this out tonight !

• Like 3

Im still waiting for my orders. 6 weeks since dispatch prodigal son and almost 2 for STFD. can someone help me:

1. is there a possibility to find out whether my parcel is still waiting at customs or so??

2. what is more "supportiv" for eureka: to order directly from their website? or from amazon or others? or is it all the same? because i would like to support eureka as much as it is possible. but when the parcels dont arrive and they have to replace it, i dont think that this is nice. considering delivery issues amazon is by far the best, so maybe it would be better when i order from amazon from now on??

edit: Im living in germany

Edited by AslanBey
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, AslanBey said:

2. what is more "supportiv" for eureka: to order directly from their website? or from amazon or others? or is it all the same? because i would like to support eureka as much as it is possible. but when the parcels dont arrive and they have to replace it, i dont think that this is nice. considering delivery issues amazon is by far the best, so maybe it would be better when i order from amazon from now on??

As far as I know, it always benefits the label if you order directly from them. I was watching an interview with someone from the Mondo Macabro label recently and he was saying that they definitely make more money from direct orders. I assume it's the same for any other distributor.

• Like 5

56 minutes ago, Drunken Monk said:

As far as I know, it always benefits the label if you order directly from them. I was watching an interview with someone from the Mondo Macabro label recently and he was saying that they definitely make more money from direct orders. I assume it's the same for any other distributor.

yes it definitely makes sense. but when the parcels disappear more often then i would assume that eureka, too, would like me to order from amazon for they wouldnt have to replace it on their cost, i think?

I dont know where the problem in my supplychain is, but either the custompeople have a very long to-do-list or a certain mailman is also a HK-movie fan.:pandakungfu

2021 went very well with orders from eureka. but in 2022 i received nothing till now.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, AslanBey said:

yes it definitely makes sense. but when the parcels disappear more often then i would assume that eureka, too, would like me to order from amazon for they wouldnt have to replace it on their cost, i think?

I dont know where the problem in my supplychain is, but either the custompeople have a very long to-do-list or a certain mailman is also a HK-movie fan.:pandakungfu

2021 went very well with orders from eureka. but in 2022 i received nothing till now.

I’m sorry to hear that. Perhaps, for you, it would be better to order from Amazon. At least for the time being to ensure you get your package.

Credit where credit’s due, Eureka has been excellent getting my discs to the US. They arrive promptly and packaged well. It sucks you’re encountering so many issues. You might be right about a conniving postman.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Drunken Monk said:

I’m sorry to hear that. Perhaps, for you, it would be better to order from Amazon. At least for the time being to ensure you get your package.

Credit where credit’s due, Eureka has been excellent getting my discs to the US. They arrive promptly and packaged well. It sucks you’re encountering so many issues. You might be right about a conniving postman.

I was very satisfied with eurekadeliverys. But i think it has sth to do with new laws and acts and so on because of the brexitissue. Damn politics😤😤

• Like 1