The Eureka! Entertainment Blu-ray Thread

Chemical Lemon

21 hours ago, Asmo said:

Odd Couple will be great!

just saw the trailer and a random clip and boy how i'm looking forward to it. just preordered mine from eureka's website. again a first time watch for me.

a question for the veterans: is the music in the eureka trailer from the movie or was it produced for the trailer? 

wait wait wait... sammo and wing play double roles in the movie???!!?!!?! :hvb_chillout:

man im getting a bigger and bigger fan of sammo

• Like 5

If I remember correctly, I'm sure there's some musical differences on the English dub. Even using music from the HK score of Drunken Master 2.

• Like 5

Anyone notice the typo on the back cover of Full Alert? They printed "chasrs" instead of "chases". I expect this from the Chinglish HK releases but Eureka needs to do a better job of QC because as small an error as this seems, these types of lazy errors detract from the overall quality.

IMG_20211204_202346.jpg

• Like 4
  • Buddha Bless You 1

3 hours ago, Yihetuan said:

Anyone notice the typo on the back cover of Full Alert? They printed "chasrs" instead of "chases". I expect this from the Chinglish HK releases but Eureka needs to do a better job of QC because as small an error as this seems, these types of lazy errors detract from the overall quality.

IMG_20211204_202346.jpg

Exactly. I fully agree.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Drunksnake said:

The Prodigal Son lost deleted scene.

FB_IMG_1639745839709.jpg.443688c10387e54f62bdc79094a757db.jpg

I haven't seen that picture in ages.

5 minutes ago, AslanBey said:

So is it in the new release?

No, I don't believe we'll see that deleted scene this release at Eureka.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Yeah that extra fight footage from Prodigal Son was not found unfortunately.

However we did restore the rare thought bubble gag that was on the theatrical prints. :)

Screenshot_20211218-231902_Video Player.jpg

Edited by Irongod2112
  • Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • Buddha Bless You 2

53 minutes ago, Irongod2112 said:

Yeah that extra fight footage from Prodigal Son was not found unfortunately.

However we did restore the rare thought bubble gag that was on the theatrical prints. :)

Screenshot_20211218-231902_Video Player.jpg

Had no idea the thought bubble was ever there. I appreciate the attention to detail to match the original version as much as possible!

• Like 7

9 hours ago, KenHashibe said:

Had no idea the thought bubble was ever there. I appreciate the attention to detail to match the original version as much as possible!

This new restoration of Prodigal  Son also includes the Chinese credits that appear as each actor is introduced throughout the film. :)

• Like 12
  • Buddha Bless You 1

3 hours ago, Irongod2112 said:

This new restoration of Prodigal  Son also includes the Chinese credits that appear as each actor is introduced throughout the film. :)

I love to hear it! :)

• Like 4

Iron Head Rat
On 12/19/2021 at 3:14 PM, Irongod2112 said:

That's how i first remember the film on vhs. I was ony 12 years old & couldn't believe the directness/speed of the choreography. Lam Ching Ying & Sammo just wow :clappinghands

Are we sure they're was fight footage & it's not a promotional still?? How could they lose that :wondering

• Like 6

Apparently there was a different opening filmed also with a plain background but was never used. Doubt it still exists but would love to see it.

w2 bts4rd.jpg

w21b.jpg

w22b.jpg

warriors two mag.jpg

warriors two pub shot 1.jpg

Edited by drees5761
  • Like 12
  • Buddha Bless You 2

39 minutes ago, Drunken Monk said:

This really is the year of Yuen Biao releases!

Indeed, and they picked among his best movies too. I'm hoping that Eureka and 88 Films will release more Jet Li titles followed by Donnie Yen's movies after that.

• Like 7

48 minutes ago, DiP said:

Indeed, and they picked among his best movies too. I'm hoping that Eureka and 88 Films will release more Jet Li titles followed by Donnie Yen's movies after that.

Im praying that they release Fongsaiyuk etc. in the  near future

• Like 7