The Eureka! Entertainment Blu-ray Thread

Chemical Lemon

6 hours ago, Irongod2112 said:

Eureka doesn't have Righting Wrongs or the Tiger Cage films.

No girls with guns films currently on the schedule.

No In the Line of Duty box set planned at this time.

Yes Madam, Royal Warriors & Magnificent Warriors are currently being restored by Fortune Star so perhaps we get a Michelle Yeoh box set if Eureka picks up the restorations. :)

Good enough for me, as long we get some Michelle Yeoh blu-rays on the way, maybe Wing Chun???

• Like 4

Fortune star is restoring in the line of duty 3 and 4 as well could we see them as well from Eureka and so girls with guns won't be coming till after 2022 then?

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, actionfan93 said:

Fortune star is restoring in the line of duty 3 and 4 as well could we see them as well from Eureka and so girls with guns won't be coming till after 2022 then?

“There are no Girls with Guns movies on the schedule” sounds like Eureka doesn’t have any plans to pick up any Girls with Guns movies. I know you’re excited for them but you may need to put your hopes and wishes to bed for the foreseeable future. When it comes to Eureka, at least.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Drunken Monk said:

“There are no Girls with Guns movies on the schedule” sounds like Eureka doesn’t have any plans to pick up any Girls with Guns movies. I know you’re excited for them but you may need to put your hopes and wishes to bed for the foreseeable future. When it comes to Eureka, at least.

your right I thought they were coming as my list included several and Irongod2112 mentioned some of them were coming next year in an earlier post when I asked but not a label hmm maybe 88's the one who will release the girls with guns films I was hoping Eureka had some coming from my list but 88's been quiet so who knows as they have been rumored to one girls with guns title maybe its them who will release them

• Like 1

On 10/25/2021 at 6:41 PM, actionfan93 said:

There are no girls with guns films currently on the schedule coming from Eureka. That doesn't mean things can't change but as of now you're gonna have to wait a bit. :)

Edited by Irongod2112
  • Like 5

8 hours ago, Irongod2112 said:

There are no girls with guns films currently on the schedule coming from Eureka. That doesn't mean things can't change but as of now you're gonna have to wait a bit. :)

thanks 88 has been rumored to have Girls with guns coming and Tiger Cage 1 and 2 but those are just rumors as of now but I will wait and see what they put out in 2022 and beyond

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, actionfan93 said:

thanks 88 has been rumored to have Girls with guns coming and Tiger Cage 1 and 2 but those are just rumors as of now but I will wait and see what they put out in 2022 and beyond

There is not much joy imo in TC1 if recall movie right. Seen it only once long time ago but think Donnies role is different from pt2 and action was nothing remarkable, would probably ignore it. TC2 would be interesting tho..

• Like 4

The Cinematic Vengeance! set hasn't dropped yet but I already started fantasizing about the potential films of Vol. 2. A straight up Lee Tso Nam set would be terrific.

• Like 4
  • Buddha Bless You 1

17 minutes ago, Django said:

The Cinematic Vengeance! set hasn't dropped yet but I already started fantasizing about the potential films of Vol. 2. A straight up Lee Tso Nam set would be terrific.

Hehe ok I'm not into making wishes here, I'm thankful for whatever Eureka throws our way, but I'll second this suggestion because it's as terrific as that set would be.

I have to ask though, there's been rumors of The Champions getting a UK blu release. I've been holding off on buying the HK blu on account of this so... should I wait some more @Irongod2112?

• Like 4

6 hours ago, FightingFool said:

There is not much joy imo in TC1 if recall movie right. Seen it only once long time ago but think Donnies role is different from pt2 and action was nothing remarkable, would probably ignore it. TC2 would be interesting tho..

I've seen TC1 a couple of times and never really enjoyed it, yes Donnie's role is quite small. Part 3 in my opinion is rubbish and I wouldn't want to see it again. I'm hoping for a standalone release for Part 2 which is superb action throughout and a real classic as I wouldn't really want a boxset including the other 2 which i'd never watch.

• Like 2

On 10/28/2021 at 3:43 AM, Super Ninja said:

Hehe ok I'm not into making wishes here, I'm thankful for whatever Eureka throws our way, but I'll second this suggestion because it's as terrific as that set would be.

I have to ask though, there's been rumors of The Champions getting a UK blu release. I've been holding off on buying the HK blu on account of this so... should I wait some more @Irongod2112?

The Champions is on my radar for a release, but no label as far as I know has it yet. Anyone know if the HK bluray is an upscale or real HD? 

• Like 6

52 minutes ago, Irongod2112 said:

The Champions is on my radar for a release, but no label as far as I know has it yet. Anyone know if the HK bluray is an upscale or real HD? 

It's an upscale.  I'm still waiting patiently for for it to have a UK Release with the other tracks featuring the Yuen Biao theme song.

• Like 5

For some reason I’ve never heard of this film! From the trailer it looks right up my alley! I hope Eureka gets it!!!

Edited by WaverBoy
  • Like 5
  • Buddha Bless You 1

4 hours ago, WaverBoy said:

For some reason I’ve never heard of this film! From the trailer it looks right up my alley! I hope Eureka gets it!!!

Now i wanna play soccer and add  Kung Fu to it!

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, WaverBoy said:

Eat your heart out, Stephen Chow!

Yuen Biao would be a happy if he read that.   Champions was the Shaolin Soccer without the CGI.

• Like 8

No CGI or stunt doubles were used in the 2010 FIFA World Cup Final:

Although substitutes were used.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 10/30/2021 at 3:47 AM, ZenkaigerBat said:

It's an upscale.  I'm still waiting patiently for for it to have a UK Release with the other tracks featuring the Yuen Biao theme song.

It's an upscale? Damn.

The Champions is a ridiculously fun film, choreography is great and there's a lot of humanity in the characters too.

• Like 4
  • Buddha Bless You 2

31 minutes ago, Asmo said:

It's an upscale? Damn.

The Champions is a ridiculously fun film, choreography is great and there's a lot of humanity in the characters too.

Yeah,  I was disappointed when i was told this and viewed it on a facebook HK Movie group partly.  It's a great flim to watch that i hope Eureka get's it and restores it someday.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, ZenkaigerBat said:

Yeah,  I was disappointed when i was told this and viewed it on a facebook HK Movie group partly.  It's a great flim to watch that i hope Eureka get's it and restores it someday.

It's a great film indeed, but I think (I might be wrong) Fortune Star might have to be pushed to restore it given they've already released a remaster.

Fingers crossed.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Asmo said:

It's a great film indeed, but I think (I might be wrong) Fortune Star might have to be pushed to restore it given they've already released a remaster.

Fingers crossed.

I hope so, It deserves  the best release that's it might get.

• Like 4

On 10/28/2021 at 2:09 AM, Django said:

Just received a mail from Eureka saying that my box has shipped, so I should be getting it in a couple weeks or a month (give or take).

• Like 5
  • Buddha Bless You 2

2 hours ago, tdb said:

Just received a mail from Eureka saying that my box has shipped, so I should be getting it in a couple weeks or a month (give or take).

Yeah almost forgot about that box set going to be epic cannot wait for this

• Like 4