The Eureka! Entertainment Blu-ray Thread

Chemical Lemon

On 9/23/2021 at 11:54 PM, HeavenSword said:

This will be a first time watch ( I know, shame on me ) 

CB169669-5404-43FA-9341-C2BE3A6BF6FD.jpeg

You are not the only one, even if I have this movie on dvd since a long while...

• Like 6
  • Buddha Bless You 1

• Administrator
On 9/23/2021 at 4:24 PM, saltysam said:

Eureka did a real nice job with Duel To The Death, looks great, i'm a big Norman Chu fan. The pace of this movie is relentless and my only criticism is it's too short, wish it was 20 minutes longer. Another winner from Eureka.

I agree! As soon as it's over I always feel compelled to start it over and re-watch it again.

On 9/23/2021 at 5:54 PM, HeavenSword said:

On 9/25/2021 at 6:01 AM, Iron Head Rat said:

Same for me... Can't wait

On 9/25/2021 at 6:48 AM, ShawAngela said:

You are not the only one, even if I have this movie on dvd since a long while...

I'm very excited for everyone that will be seeing this for the first time. Wish we could all be together watching it. :bigsmile: My copy should arrive this week and I'll be watching it with my son who's never seen it. I've been looking forward to this for a long time.

• Like 11
  • Buddha Bless You 2

Duel To The Death is 🔥 🔥 thank goodness it has a good English dub also . Would have been nice if a poster was  included ! 

• Like 4
  • Buddha Bless You 2

sifu iron perm
On 9/23/2021 at 10:54 PM, HeavenSword said:

Best wu xia film ever!! 

• Like 5
  • Buddha Bless You 2

17 hours ago, HeavenSword said:

Duel To The Death is 🔥 🔥 thank goodness it has a good English dub also . Would have been nice if a poster was  included ! 

Yes I did ask for a poster from eureka but got no answer sadly never mind best release of this wuxia title 

• Like 3

Seen this posted elsewhere, for the Joseph Kuo set

The special features have now been confirmed.

SPECIAL FEATURES
8 Films across four Blu-ray discs, all fully restored and presented in 1080p HD
Limited Edition Hardbound Case featuring newly commissioned artwork by Darren Wheeling
Limited Edition 60 page booklet featuring new writing on the films included in the set by James Oliver, illustrated with archival imagery and materials
Limited Edition set of 8 facsimile lobby cards
Disc 1 and 2 - Includes The 7 Grandmasters, The 36 Deadly Styles, The World of Drunken Master, and The Old Master
Disc 1 and 2 - Original Mandarin Soundtracks
Disc 1 and 2 - Optional English dubbed audio tracks
Disc 1 and 2 - Alternate Cantonese audio tracks for The 7 Grandmasters, The World of Drunken Master, and The Old Master
Disc 1 and 2 - Newly translated English subtitles
Disc 1 and 2 - Brand new audio commentaries on The 7 Grandmasters and The World of Drunken Master with Asian film expert Frank Djeng and martial artist / filmmaker Michael Worth
Disc 1 and 2 - Brand new audio commentaries on The 36 Deadly Styles and The Old Master with action cinema experts Mike Leeder and Arne Venema
Discs 3 and 4 - Includes Shaolin Kung Fu, The Shaolin Kids, 18 Bronzemen, and Return of the 18 Bronzemen
Discs 3 and 4- Original Mandarin audio tracks
Discs 3 and 4 - Optional English dubbed audio for Shaolin Kung Fu, The Shaolin Kids, and Return of the 18 Bronzemen
Discs 3 and 4 - Newly translated English subtitles
Discs 3 and 4- Brand new audio commentaries on 18 Bronzemen and Return of the 18 Bronzemen with Asian film expert Frank Djeng and film writer John Charles (The Hong Kong Filmography, 1977–1997)
Discs 3 and 4 - Brand new audio commentaries on Shaolin Kung Fu and The Shaolin Kids with action cinema experts Mike Leeder and Arne Venema
Discs 3 and 4 - 18 Bronzemen: The Hong Kong Version – a reconstruction of the original theatrical release version of 18 Bronzemen

• Like 12

Iron Head Rat
11 hours ago, saltysam said:

Seen this posted elsewhere, for the Joseph Kuo set

The special features have now been confirmed.

SPECIAL FEATURES
8 Films across four Blu-ray discs, all fully restored and presented in 1080p HD
Limited Edition Hardbound Case featuring newly commissioned artwork by Darren Wheeling
Limited Edition 60 page booklet featuring new writing on the films included in the set by James Oliver, illustrated with archival imagery and materials
Limited Edition set of 8 facsimile lobby cards
Disc 1 and 2 - Includes The 7 Grandmasters, The 36 Deadly Styles, The World of Drunken Master, and The Old Master
Disc 1 and 2 - Original Mandarin Soundtracks
Disc 1 and 2 - Optional English dubbed audio tracks
Disc 1 and 2 - Alternate Cantonese audio tracks for The 7 Grandmasters, The World of Drunken Master, and The Old Master
Disc 1 and 2 - Newly translated English subtitles
Disc 1 and 2 - Brand new audio commentaries on The 7 Grandmasters and The World of Drunken Master with Asian film expert Frank Djeng and martial artist / filmmaker Michael Worth
Disc 1 and 2 - Brand new audio commentaries on The 36 Deadly Styles and The Old Master with action cinema experts Mike Leeder and Arne Venema
Discs 3 and 4 - Includes Shaolin Kung Fu, The Shaolin Kids, 18 Bronzemen, and Return of the 18 Bronzemen
Discs 3 and 4- Original Mandarin audio tracks
Discs 3 and 4 - Optional English dubbed audio for Shaolin Kung Fu, The Shaolin Kids, and Return of the 18 Bronzemen
Discs 3 and 4 - Newly translated English subtitles
Discs 3 and 4- Brand new audio commentaries on 18 Bronzemen and Return of the 18 Bronzemen with Asian film expert Frank Djeng and film writer John Charles (The Hong Kong Filmography, 1977–1997)
Discs 3 and 4 - Brand new audio commentaries on Shaolin Kung Fu and The Shaolin Kids with action cinema experts Mike Leeder and Arne Venema
Discs 3 and 4 - 18 Bronzemen: The Hong Kong Version – a reconstruction of the original theatrical release version of 18 Bronzemen

Also big props to Irongod2112 & Old Pang Yau for putting together the 18 Bronzemen which sounds like it was a nightmare to reconstruct

• Like 9

I really hope everyone supports this release.

If it does well it will pave the way for rarer titles down the road that I'm pushing to make happen.

There are some amazing films being worked on that are yet to come!!

2022 will be starting out with a BANG I promise! :)

• Like 18
  • Buddha Bless You 3

1 hour ago, Irongod2112 said:

If it does well it will pave the way for rarer titles down the road that I'm pushing to make happen.

Any idea what part of the year the girls with guns could potentially be early or late 2022 I am really hoping for the gems I have on my wish list and I am hoping in the line of duty 1-4,the blonde fury,tiger Cage 1 and 2 and righting wrongs are coming soon

• Like 2
  • Angry 1

18 hours ago, Irongod2112 said:

I guess that it's the wallet that will explode with à BANG !:monk_laughing:

• Like 5
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

sifu iron perm
23 hours ago, Irongod2112 said:

Pre ordered like everyone has! Can't wait. 

• Like 6

On 10/8/2021 at 2:28 PM, Irongod2112 said:

You know that ill get this for sure. 

• Like 4

Chu Liu Hsiang
On 10/2/2021 at 4:00 PM, Chu Liu Hsiang said:

Seems my specimen got lost in transit. Still waiting for Zavvi to get back to me. Hiss and growl. 

The shipment turned up after all! Packaging looks a bit battered but the movie is unblemished.

thumb image 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Chu Liu Hsiang said:

The shipment turned up after all! Packaging looks a bit battered but the movie is unblemished.

thumb image 

You always find funny gifs !!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Hey guys just wanted to give you a heads up on a big announcement happening this Thursday!! I think you're all gonna be very happy!! :)

• Like 14
  • Buddha Bless You 1

sifu iron perm
44 minutes ago, Django said:

Ooooh exciting news. Any clues? SB, GH or Indie?

Dragons forever 2nd Steelbook edition. 

:coveredlaugh

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Irongod2112 said:

Hey guys just wanted to give you a heads up on a big announcement happening this Thursday!! I think you're all gonna be very happy!! :)

Righting Wrongs I hope its the only one besides the girls with guns,and future girls with guns and Tiger cage 1 and 2 its the final movie besides 3 girls with guns  not in Warner's vault that I am looking to upgrade that has not been announced yet

Edited by actionfan93
  • Like 3