The Eureka! Entertainment Blu-ray Thread

Chemical Lemon

13 minutes ago, FightingFool said:

How about Angel or tiger cage box set?:smile...

girls with guns are supposedly still coming in 2022 not sure if all planned girls with guns releases will happen in 2022 or if we will see others in 2023 or beyond but I assume they will only have a small number of the best known ones planned I am hoping to see 10-12 of the best known girls with guns films for a nice series of releases limited edition or not and then that would be it I assume for girls with guns I assume a Tiger Cage Box Set will be coming soon in the pipeline as well as Righting Wrongs and Skinny Tiger Fatty Dragon but not sure when those will be expected to come hopefully Irongod2112 will have amazing news for us on both the girls with guns front and those 3 others as we get closer and closer to their announcements I am really hoping to upgrade my favorite girls with guns I've mentioned in several posts with high quality bluray versions with hopefully english dubs being an option on them

Edited by actionfan93
  • Like 6
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, actionfan93 said:

girls with guns are supposedly still coming in 2022 not sure if all planned girls with guns releases will happen in 2022 or if we will see others in 2023 or beyond but I assume they will only have a small number of the best known ones planned I am hoping to see 10-12 of the best known girls with guns films for a nice series of releases limited edition or not and then that would be it I assume for girls with guns I assume a Tiger Cage Box Set will be coming soon in the pipeline as well as Righting Wrongs and Skinny Tiger Fatty Dragon but not sure when those will be expected to come hopefully Irongod2112 will have amazing news for us on both the girls with guns front and those 3 others as we get closer and closer to their announcements I am really hoping to upgrade my favorite girls with guns I've mentioned in several posts with high quality bluray versions with hopefully english dubs being an option on them

Sounds great if happens. I love traditional kung fu in ancient sets but there is certain charm in modern era when cure girls kick lke hell...

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, FightingFool said:

Sounds great if happens. I love traditional kung fu in ancient sets but there is certain charm in modern era when cure girls kick lke hell...

unfortunately the genre died off I think  the main girls with guns stars could have had more gems had the genre taken off in the U.S. and many other countries

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, actionfan93 said:

unfortunately the genre died off I think  the main girls with guns stars could have had more gems had the genre taken off in the U.S. and many other countries

Indeed but there is gems. of course if one appreciates such items. angel1-2, most in the line of duties, devil hunter, avenqing quartet. damn  would take angel 3 with open arms if subbed, killer angels..

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, FightingFool said:

Indeed but there is gems. of course if one appreciates such items. angel1-2, most in the line of duties, devil hunter, avenqing quartet. damn  would take angel 3 with open arms if subbed, killer angels..

my hope is for the following

Angel 1 maybe 2 as well

In the line of Duty 1-4 box set

The Blonde Fury

Killer Angels

Outlaw Brothers

Beauty Investigator

and She Shoots Straight

a nice series of 10-11 releases of the best known girls with guns and that would be perfect for me though I would not be against an Angel box set of 1-3 as long as all have english dubs as an option I am a definite buyer but as far as I know every single one on that list does have an english dub its just tracking them down

I would also buy Devil Hunters but its had a french release so not sure if we will see it but those 10-13 would be the perfect series of releases in my opinion as far as Avenging Quartet I consider that one a waste of the talent it had with Yukari,Michiko,Moon and Khan you should have the makings for plenty of action and a great girls with guns film but that one flopped for me I doubt we see it among the releases

Edited by actionfan93
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, actionfan93 said:

my hope is for the following

Angel 1 maybe 2 as well

In the line of Duty 1-4 box set

The Blonde Fury

Killer Angels

Outlaw Brothers

Beauty Investigator

and She Shoots Straight

a nice series of 10-11 releases of the best known girls with guns and that would be perfect for me though I would not be against an Angel box set of 1-3 as long as all have english dubs as an option I am a definite buyer but as far as I know every single one on that list does have an english dub its just tracking them down

Outlaw brothers I did not like that much while it has some good moments it has slapslick too. Beauty inversitagor would really love original language enlish subs,, Burning ambition would be equal with angel 2 would want to see as HQ. Interested of "angel force" also.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, FightingFool said:

Outlaw brothers I did not like that much while it has some good moments it has slapslick too. Beauty inversitagor would really love original language enlish subs,, Burning ambition would be equal with angel 2 would want to see as HQ. Interested of "angel force" also.

beauty investigator is more for having both Yukari and Moon again but Yukari using a blow dart I thought was different as for Outlaw brothers Yukari shines the only reason I want to see it among the list of blu ray releases as for Angel Force,Mission of Condor,Rothrock's City Cops, and Yukari's Angel Mission I really doubt we see those lesser known movies get releases I'd be really shocked if the releases stretch far enough to get into those lesser known ones I may be wrong but I think it will be the 10-13 I listed and then they will move on to something else

• Like 2

StarDestroyer52
24 minutes ago, actionfan93 said:

Whoa, I didn't catch that news, but that would be awesome if we get some girls with guns films from Eureka or 88. Whether that's "In The Line of Duty" or "Tiger Cage" or any others that one can recommend.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, StarDestroyer52 said:

Whoa, I didn't catch that news, but that would be awesome if we get some girls with guns films from Eureka or 88. Whether that's "In The Line of Duty" or "Tiger Cage" or any others that one can recommend.

If tiger cage box set does not happen would still love to see part when donnie fights afro american in rooftop. Amazing stuff. Part 1 IMO is weakest and donnie had different role

• Like 3

1 minute ago, StarDestroyer52 said:

Eureka is supposed to be the one putting them out next year but I've chatted with 88's customer service team in the past and their customer service team sent my suggestions to their decision making team so who knows if 88 will jump into the girls with guns arena with Eureka if they do I assume with both We will see the best films get releases if not I still think there is a good chance Eureka will put out the best ones of the genre mainly the ones from my list

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, FightingFool said:

If tiger cage box set does not happen would still love to see part when donnie fights afro american in rooftop. Amazing stuff. Part 1 IMO is weakest and donnie had different role

Irongod2112 hinted at a box set coming in a post so I think one is coming in the future when exactly I don't know

Edited by actionfan93
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, actionfan93 said:

I

Irongod2112 hinted at a box set coming in a post so I think one is coming in the future one when exactly I don't know

Was just thinking was it part 3 when that happened, long time since saw those movies. But really looking for revisit on BR, I think those are out on france but language barrier..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FightingFool said:

Irongod, make eureka! bring box secret rivals 1&2!:D

I'd say HD versions of those classics are highly unlikely to exist unfortunately.Same with Snuff Bottle Connection.

Edited by saltysam
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, FightingFool said:

Was just thinking was it part 3 when that happened, long time since saw those movies. But really looking for revisit on BR, I think those are out on france but language barrier..

the roof top fight mentioned is In the line of Duty 4, Tiger Cage 2 has the warehouse fight,Tiger Cage 3 doesn't have Donnie yen at all

• Like 3

1 minute ago, saltysam said:

I'd say HD versions of those classics are highly likely to exist unfortunately.Same with Snuff Bottle Connection.

Snuff bottle is amazing..had rare chance to see it on big screen roughly 10 years ago. it is not as good as rivals but on cinema it was amazing experience

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, actionfan93 said:

the roof top fight mentioned is In the line of Duty 4, Tiger Cage 2 has the warehouse fight,Tiger Cage 3 doesn't have Donnie yen at all

thx.  have hk dvd of ITLOD4 and forbidden arsenal think revisit them soon. And "middle man" but lack earlier parts sadly.Just checked self have III too with bad ass japs villains

Edited by FightingFool
  • Like 3

thelastweaponmaster
7 hours ago, Irongod2112 said:

So the two special extras will not be included on the upcoming Joseph Kuo set.

However it's looking very good that they will be included on another release in 2022! :)

A reconstruction of the original cut of 18 Bronzemen was done using the longer HD cut & various SD sources and should be included on the set with both Mandarin & English options. :)

Thanks for the info.   When will the final specifications and list of extras be announced for the Joseph Kuo box set?

My vote also for a box set for The Secret Rivals Part 1 & 2, Snuff Bottle Connection and Invincible Armor.

• Like 5

On 9/13/2021 at 8:46 AM, Irongod2112 said:

So the two special extras will not be included on the upcoming Joseph Kuo set.

However it's looking very good that they will be included on another release in 2022! :)

A reconstruction of the original cut of 18 Bronzemen was done using the longer HD cut & various SD sources and should be included on the set with both Mandarin & English options. :)

Good sir, since a reconstruction of the original cut of 18 BRONZEMEN was done using SD sources for the missing scenes, can the same please be done for the longer version of SKINNY TIGER & FATTY DRAGON when it (hopefully!) gets released? Pretty please with cream and sugar on it?

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Like 3
  • Buddha Bless You 1

Eureka did a real nice job with Duel To The Death, looks great, i'm a big Norman Chu fan. The pace of this movie is relentless and my only criticism is it's too short, wish it was 20 minutes longer. Another winner from Eureka.

• Like 8
  • Buddha Bless You 1