The Eureka! Entertainment Blu-ray Thread

Chemical Lemon

On 8/23/2021 at 1:05 PM, Irongod2112 said:

I wouldn't count on Mei Ah having that footage but I'm working on getting it included one way or another if a label decides to do a release.

Will probably just be an extra though. Anyone have a good copy of that footage other than the clip on YouTube? Please send me a PM. :)

I would hope that there will be an option to watch it with that footage included in the film proper via seamless branching no matter what the condition of the footage, for us hardcore fans; that way it won’t be a forced pox on the eyeballs of the more visually sensitive viewers among us :) and everyone wins! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Like 2

thelastweaponmaster
On 8/13/2021 at 11:00 AM, Irongod2112 said:

Getting back to Eureka I was told some very good news about the upcoming Joseph Kuo set and were now looking at possibly adding now two VERY special extras to the set so cross your fingers that they go through!! :)

Hi.   Are you able to announce the two very special extras that will be added to the Cinematic Vengeance boxset yet?  Still sitting on the fence on this one and what you might announce might make me commit.

• Like 2

Iron Head Rat
16 hours ago, ZenkaigerBat said:

That would work too.

None of these would be an extra on a boxset surely.. way too damn good for that!!!:monk_meditating:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Iron Head Rat said:

None of these would be an extra on a boxset surely.. way too damn good for that!!!:monk_meditating:

Both of these suggestions were in response to this...

On 8/24/2021 at 11:42 PM, reason108 said:

One more BIG release coming from Eureka should be before the end of the year.

Neither are Joseph Kuo movies, so no, not as extras for the Boxset, no idea what those will be....yet ;)

New Eureka announcements coming in about 2 hours today, so we'll see what else they have in store for November.

• Like 4

ZenkaigerBat
15 hours ago, Iron Head Rat said:

Much aware, It was a guess on  what Eureka might release. But it's okay ill live with it and still keep on holding out hope that movie will get released one day.  

Edited by ZenkaigerBat
add more
  • Like 4

13 hours ago, Django said:

Born Invincible or Ninja Checkmate 

I would sell a kidney if this turned out to be the case. Just both films scanned from 35mm print, no cleanup necessary (although the edition of chessboxing done by @TheKungFuRobber is all ready to go. Just give her the credit for the fantastic work done on her restoration - with a little monetary backhander of course) and i would be over the moon. 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, WaverBoy said:

Is the sound way out of synch in that vid or is it just me?

It improves toward the end of the video but yes, the beginning is totally off. Hopefully it’s for this video only and not the actual release.

• Like 3

Dont know if its just me but went on to youtube to check that scene in the full movie and it also seems out of sync in that scene. Check at about 9.30 mark and see what you guys think.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Red Lion said:

Dont know if its just me but went on to youtube to check that scene in the full movie and it also seems out of sync in that scene. Check at about 9.30 mark and see what you guys think.

There’s still a while before it’s released so hopefully eureka get that sound sorted out.

• Like 3

On 9/3/2021 at 4:24 PM, WaverBoy said:

Is the sound way out of synch in that vid or is it just me?

No worries guys! :)I'm currently having all the audio tracks for the upcoming set synced up correctly.

I haven't sent the corrected tracks over to Eureka yet so they just used the track Mei Ah sent as is for that clip. 

Edited by Irongod2112
  • Like 6
  • Buddha Bless You 2

1 hour ago, Irongod2112 said:

No worries guys! :)I'm currently having all the audio tracks for the upcoming set synced up correctly.

I haven't sent the corrected tracks over yet to Eureka yet so they just used the track Mei Ah sent as is for that clip. 

I just finished encounter of the spooky kind and read the booklet. And on the last page you are mentioned with "irongod" 🤣🤣

Sir, who are you? Is your real name unknown or is it an insider-joke??

And what is your profession? 

• Like 6

sifu iron perm
3 minutes ago, AslanBey said:

I just finished encounter of the spooky kind and read the booklet. And on the last page you are mentioned with "irongod" 🤣🤣

Sir, who are you? Is your real name unknown or is it an insider-joke??

And what is your profession? 

The God of Iron Lung Technique..

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

On 8/25/2021 at 2:27 AM, thelastweaponmaster said:

Hi.   Are you able to announce the two very special extras that will be added to the Cinematic Vengeance boxset yet?  Still sitting on the fence on this one and what you might announce might make me commit.

So the two special extras will not be included on the upcoming Joseph Kuo set.

However it's looking very good that they will be included on another release in 2022! :)

A reconstruction of the original cut of 18 Bronzemen was done using the longer HD cut & various SD sources and should be included on the set with both Mandarin & English options. :)

• Like 13
  • Buddha Bless You 4