The Eureka! Entertainment Blu-ray Thread

Chemical Lemon

Irongod2112

We are just getting warmed up! Tons of titles still in the pipeline and I just got word of a BIG title coming next year that I'm really excited about!! :)

• Like 13
  • Buddha Bless You 6

actionfan93
13 minutes ago, Irongod2112 said:

We are just getting warmed up! Tons of titles still in the pipeline and I just got word of a BIG title coming next year that I'm really excited about!! :)

I am really looking forward to next year's girls with guns releases hoping my whole list gets releases not sure if they will release any b tier girls with guns movies such as City Cops,Angel Mission, and A punch to revenge I am assuming it will be the biggest top tier gems from that genre I assume whats on my list and maybe Princess Madam and Devil hunters I really hope righting wrongs, In the line of Duty 4 and Tiger Cage 2 are coming very soon but mostly excited about the girls with guns movies I really hope all these top tier girls with guns movies are in the pipeline Angel,Royal Warriors,In the line of duty 3,Outlaw Brothers, Killer Angels,Princess Madam, and The blonde fury and maybe Beauty Investigator hopefully uncut as the highest quality version around is cut down and maybe she shoots Straight and devil hunters I am really hoping 2022 is the year of the girls with guns films unless other girls with guns releases are planned for 2023 and beyond but I think being such a small group of films compared to Jackie chan and the other big stars I think both 88 and Eureka will only release the best movies that have the highest chances of selling

Edited by actionfan93
  • Like 5

FightingFool

Actually jealous to new genre fans who do not "have" to buy same movies over and over again. Will be 4th version of Duel to the death(vhs, hk dvd, hkl dvd) and soon eureka! BR...

Looking forward to girls with guns flicks, br offerings too lame atm and even proper dvds not so usual thing.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

MaskedAvenger85
5 hours ago, FightingFool said:

Actually jealous to new genre fans who do not "have" to buy same movies over and over again. Will be 4th version of Duel to the death(vhs, hk dvd, hkl dvd) and soon eureka! BR...

Looking forward to girls with guns flicks, br offerings too lame atm and even proper dvds not so usual thing.

I totally agree! I too have duel to the death on vhs and dvd, but this release from Eureka looks amazing!! Plus not to mention all of the features!! Wow! Can't wait 

• Like 5

Drunken Monk

My copy of Millionaire's Express dispatched today! Might have to wait a bit for it to get to US shores but I'm super excited.

• Like 6

thundered mantis
On 7/10/2021 at 11:59 PM, Irongod2112 said:

Can you tell if it´s a previously released by HKL/Fortune Star on DVD title or is it a previously neglected classic?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Received my copy of Wild Search earlier today. Surprised it got here early. Hoping this is a good sign everyone will be receiving theirs soon too!
IMG_2212.thumb.JPG.88d17e4bf807b344b32902496362e036.JPG

• Like 10

FightingFool

Was Millionaires Express  good movie(from action point of view)? I have seen it long time ago but remember about nothing. Mrs Rothrock fought Samo on railroad that I (almost) certainly recall. Watching list of actors feels there is far too many around makes hesitating...On the other hand it kinda would justify purchase something asian which is not upgrade and technically 1st time of view as mind is blank from days of vhs concerning this one.

• Like 2

Received my copy of Wild Search a few days ago. The other copy of The Millionares Express got dispatched last weekend so I should be getting it next week.

• Like 4

actionfan93

@Irongod2112 my bank account is ready for next year I really hope these will be the girls with guns releases next year Angel, in the line of duty 1-4, the blonde fury, killer angels, and Outlaw Brothers but besides next year will more girls with guns releases come in the years to follow or is basically the best of that genre all potentially coming next year from both labels

Edited by actionfan93
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Working my way through Eureka's incredible work on Millionaires Express just now,

here's my quick video unboxing for anyone who hasn't gotten their hands on the disc yet..

Also just when we all thought our wallets would have a chance to recover from the last few weeks / months!

Anybody have any idea what this could be?

( my guess would be The 7 Grandmasters )

Screenshot 2021-07-27 at 18.33.21.png

Edited by LiuYiLong
forgot to add something :)
  • Like 7
  • Buddha Bless You 2

11 minutes ago, LiuYiLong said:

Working my way through Eureka's incredible work on Millionaires Express just now,

here's my quick video unboxing for anyone who hasn't gotten their hands on the disc yet..

Also just when we all thought our wallets would have a chance to recover from the last few weeks / months!

Eureka please release 7 Grandmasters that would be sooo coool 

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, Graysman said:

Eureka please release 7 Grandmasters that would be sooo coool 

I'm pretty damn confident that it's one of the titles they'll announce on Thursday.

Here's a still from 7 Grandmasters..

Screenshot.png

• Like 8

Super Ninja
47 minutes ago, LiuYiLong said:

Is that possible?!!!

That's defo 7 Grandmasters! OMG my heart is going to explode right now!

• Like 7
  • Buddha Bless You 2

Irongod2112
4 hours ago, Super Ninja said:

Is that possible?!!!

That's defo 7 Grandmasters! OMG my heart is going to explode right now!

Just wait until you see what we have in store for you guys.;)

• Like 11
  • Buddha Bless You 2

actionfan93
51 minutes ago, Irongod2112 said:

I keep hoping Righting Wrongs,Tiger Cage 2 and In the line of Duty 4 are coming sometime before this year is over

• Like 7

Iron Head Rat
13 hours ago, Irongod2112 said:

Loving this post:monk_swinging:

• Like 4

Just now, Drunken Monk said:

SEVEN Joseph Kuo films!? Could we see a Blu Ray of Born Invincible?

Irongod has said the listing is a mistake, there's actually EIGHT films in the set :smile

• Like 10
  • Buddha Bless You 1