The Eureka! Entertainment Blu-ray Thread

Chemical Lemon

actionfan93

@Irongod2112 I know they will come in the future but of the girls with guns I was interested in and Tiger Cage 2 and in the line of duty 4 do any of them have rights issues that will cause problems for future releases 

mainly referring to Angel, in the line of duty 1-3, the blonde fury, killer angels, Outlaw Brothers and maybe beauty investigator and maybe others not sure how far the genre of releases could go I just don't want to get my hopes up for the future only to find out that any of those have rights issues that prevent them from being released 

• Like 3

Ninja Sinai
1 hour ago, Irongod2112 said:

I always make sure that the Classic English dub is included. :) Be patient Prodigal Son will get a release at some point. :)

Even more so than Prodigal Son.. please use your special Iron skills and try and get Warriors Two released with its original track in mono without any of the new horrible sound fx which have been added to almost every DVD and BluRay release I have come across.. also if you can somehow also get the rare original english dub that would be a bonus!

• Like 8

ZenkaigerBat
2 hours ago, Irongod2112 said:

No rights issues on Prodigal Son and yes Duel to the Death has the original Classic Dub. The trailer was put together before I started work on the audio tracks with Brandon. :)

Really?????  So.....there is a chance someday it can be released???  That;s good news to hear that's not the case from what i was told a few months ago that disappointed in hearing. That's one of the flims i've been wanting to see get fully restored for many years now.  One of the best Wing Chun flims ever made. One of Yuen Biao's best  flims of all time seeing him with the late Lam Ching-Ying and Sammo Hung.

Edited by ZenkaigerBat
Wanting to add more
  • Like 6

ZenkaigerBat
8 hours ago, Irongod2112 said:

I always make sure that the Classic English dub is included. :) Be patient Prodigal Son will get a release at some point. :)

YES!!  Will do, glad it will.  It turns 40 on December.

• Like 5

Irongod2112
21 hours ago, Ninja Sinai said:

Even more so than Prodigal Son.. please use your special Iron skills and try and get Warriors Two released with its original track in mono without any of the new horrible sound fx which have been added to almost every DVD and BluRay release I have come across.. also if you can somehow also get the rare original english dub that would be a bonus!

You will definitely see both Warriors Two and Prodigal Son in the not so distant future. :)

No worries on the original Cantonese mono track for Warriors Two it's all sorted out, and I have secured an excellent audio track. The original classic dub will depend on if Fortune Star has it somewhere in the archives. I do have that dub but it's not the best quality so fingers crossed Fortune Star has a better quality version.

Edited by Irongod2112
  • Like 12
  • Buddha Bless You 3

Irongod2112
22 hours ago, actionfan93 said:

@Irongod2112 I know they will come in the future but of the girls with guns I was interested in and Tiger Cage 2 and in the line of duty 4 do any of them have rights issues that will cause problems for future releases 

mainly referring to Angel, in the line of duty 1-3, the blonde fury, killer angels, Outlaw Brothers and maybe beauty investigator and maybe others not sure how far the genre of releases could go I just don't want to get my hopes up for the future only to find out that any of those have rights issues that prevent them from being released 

Some of these will definitely be getting a release next year most likely can't say which label though. :)

• Like 9
  • Buddha Bless You 1

actionfan93
16 hours ago, Irongod2112 said:

Some of these will definitely be getting a release next year most likely can't say which label though. :)

@Irongod2112 that is fantastic to hear do any of them have rights issues that will prevent them from happening I will be really hoping for Angel,Killer Angels,In the line of duty 1-3,The blonde fury and Outlaw brothers happen though not sure how far the labels will go in releasing the movies of the girls with guns genre so I assume those 7 have the biggest chances as they are probably the most well known of the girls with guns films with In the line of duty 4 being a Donnie yen film more so even though Cynthia Khan stars in it as well but I assume it will come in the future as well and for the ones not coming next year I hope they will soon follow as well as Righting Wrongs

Edited by actionfan93
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Irongod2112 said:

You will definitely see both Warriors Two and Prodigal Son in the not so distant future. :)

No worries on the original Cantonese mono track for Warriors Two it's all sorted out, and I have secured an excellent audio track. The original classic dub will depend on if Fortune Star has it somewhere in the archives. I do have that dub but it's not the best quality so fingers crossed Fortune Star has a better quality version.

Will there be also the Mandarin language, please ?

• Like 1

Irongod2112
1 minute ago, ShawAngela said:

Will there be also the Mandarin language, please ?

Probably won't have Mandarin tracks sorry. :)

• Like 2

Irongod2112

Just finished up quality check on Millionaires Express and boy are you guys in for a treat! :)

The new scan looks gorgeous!! Btw that missing BTS extra from My Lucky Stars made it on the disc as well. :)

• Like 16
  • Buddha Bless You 4

52 minutes ago, Irongod2112 said:

Just finished up quality check on Millionaires Express and boy are you guys in for a treat! :)

The new scan looks gorgeous!! Btw that missing BTS extra from My Lucky Stars made it on the disc as well. :)

Very excited for Millionaires Express indeed!! it's one of my all time favourite SH movies, and the Eureka set looks absolutely incredible. It's a interesting shift this time around to make the Bonus disc with the two extra cuts of the movie a limited edition extra though. The biggest argument I've seen yet of it really being essential to get a pre-order in early with the label themselves and not play Russian Roulette hoping that Amazon/HMV/whoever get copies of the film WITH the bonus disc.

Great news about the MLS extra making it onto the set as well. Thanks for all your hard work @Irongod2112 !!

• Like 8

58 minutes ago, Irongod2112 said:

🥳 🤯 😯 😎 🙉 🙏🏻 👊🏼 👏 🥰

• Like 5

21 hours ago, Irongod2112 said:

KMaf640.gif

Is it happening? Is this really happening? Eureka releasing Girls with Guns flicks?!?!!!

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

actionfan93
3 hours ago, Daxtreme said:

KMaf640.gif

Is it happening? Is this really happening? Eureka releasing Girls with Guns flicks?!?!!!

hopefully both as 88 seemed interested in the potential when I chatted with their customer service earlier this year and thought their decision team would really like the suggestions hopefully they both enter the girls with guns arena and with them both in it the best gems get the releases they truly deserve limited edition or not I am definitely pre ordering as soon as those become available unfortunately not all of them will have survived but I am sure the most popular ones will get remasters or restoration I am hoping for those 7  plus She Shoots Straight but I have no idea how far they will go if lesser known ones such as City Cops,Angel Force,Mission of Condor,Princess Madam,A Punch to Revenge,Angel Mission,Devil Hunters or Dreaming the Reality have chances of such releases and are to be remastered or restored but if that is the case I am a definite buyer of ultimate editions of those 7-8 I mentioned as well as the lesser known ones I listed as I am pretty sure those 15 were the biggest ones from that genre

Edited by actionfan93
  • Like 5

ZenkaigerBat
6 hours ago, Irongod2112 said:

tenor (4).gif

• Like 5

actionfan93
4 minutes ago, Daxtreme said:

Girls with Guns releases will need us to order them in droves.

AND I WILL :pandakungfu

They've already got me for a copy or 2 of each on my list and they haven't even released any yet and also any idea what titles you think we will see among the release list I think my picks have high chances but any others

Edited by actionfan93
  • Like 5

Iron Head Rat
On 6/19/2021 at 9:46 PM, Irongod2112 said:

Surely they do? That classic dub was just the best. Boss Mo:monk_laughing:

• Like 6

On 6/20/2021 at 7:40 AM, LiuYiLong said:

Very excited for Millionaires Express indeed!! it's one of my all time favourite SH movies, and the Eureka set looks absolutely incredible. It's a interesting shift this time around to make the Bonus disc with the two extra cuts of the movie a limited edition extra though. The biggest argument I've seen yet of it really being essential to get a pre-order in early with the label themselves and not play Russian Roulette hoping that Amazon/HMV/whoever get copies of the film WITH the bonus disc.

Great news about the MLS extra making it onto the set as well. Thanks for all your hard work @Irongod2112 !!

I hope that Righting Wrongs gets the same treatment where all 3 cuts are included along with a bonus disc that has two hybrid cuts that include all the footage from the HK, Mandarin and international cuts with one having the original ending and the other having the "happy" ending with the full court scene at the end.

• Like 7
  • Buddha Bless You 1

On the HKL release of Duel to the Death there was an extra called "No strings attached" which was a documentary about wire work used in the movie. I didn't see it listed on the upcoming Eureka release and as a lot of the old HKL extras are used I was wondering if it could be?

• Like 5

actionfan93

well not sure if this is insider info or not but someone who seems to have a lot of insider info on the Hong Kong Cinema Appreciation Society group on face book has said that "There are many Girls with Guns flicks coming next year from both 88Films and Eureka" and to "Keep watching the announcements every month" apparently if true both are jumping into the girls with guns arena and with both in We should see a lot of gems from the genre next year I can't wait to see these packed releases with the many audio options or at least I hope they can get the english dubs and original languages next year and what looks like is going to be the year of the girls with guns movies 

• Like 6

MaskedAvenger85

I am so looking forward to the Eureka release of Duel to the Death! It looks like they did an amazing job with it!

• Like 6