The Eureka! Entertainment Blu-ray Thread

Chemical Lemon

Irongod2112
3 hours ago, DiP said:

More Sammo and now Ringo Lam? Pre-ordered! This means that we will see City/Prison on Fire and Full Contact afterward.

That's a big no unfortunately.

• Like 1
  • Sad 6

Irongod2112 teased it would be a big release, but hoo-boy, getting that hybrid cut is really a dream come true.

I am so happy that there are people out there willing to work their @sses off to finally give us the releases we have dreamt of all these years.

Pre-ordered!

• Like 15

Owen_Johnston
8 hours ago, Ninja Sinai said:

I think the titles that’s fans are hoping wilk get that special Eureka or 88-Films treatment are:

Warriors Two

Legend of a Fighter

Duel To The Death

The Victim 

Mystery of Chess Boxing 

The Buddhist Fist

Shaolin vs Lama

Snake In The Monkeys Shadow

I think Warriors Two and Duel to the Death are safe bets to happen eventually. Both Fortune Star. With Legend of a Fighter being Seasonal and not sure who owns the others, the rights may be complicated for UK markets :(

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Irongod2112 said:

So neither Eureka nor 88 Films owns UK rights to those movies? Who does then? 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Master with OK Fingers said:

Got my Millionaires Express ordered. Another classic to add to the collection 👍

Me too. I couldn't miss out on the limited edition with the hybrid cut.

• Like 5

ZenkaigerBat
13 hours ago, Irongod2112 said:

Awwww, man!  Okay, But hopefully Righting Wrongs aka Above the Law???

Edited by ZenkaigerBat
I wanted to add more stuff
  • Like 6

16 hours ago, Yihetuan said:

I was really hoping for Duel to the Death since it was talked up a few pages ago. Oh well, I have something to look forward to for the next announcement.

Me too, I'm really pleased with Millionaires Express and it's a definite buy but after Duel to the Death was mentioned I feel a little disappointed every month that it's not announced.

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, ShawAngela said:

The subtitles look tiny !!😱

It says in the text at the end of the trailer that the subtitles aren’t indicative of how they will appear in the final release.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Omni Dragon said:

Amazing! Nice work, guys! Excellent editing jobs! No more mindbogglingly terrible video release trailers from the likes of Tai Seng, Hong Kong Legends, and Dragon Dynasty!

Edited by WaverBoy
  • Like 3

actionfan93
18 hours ago, Irongod2112 said:

Irongod2112 I hope you won't have to say that for any on my wishlist when it comes to getting the rights to them I hope they are all possible 

Edited by actionfan93
  • Like 2
  • Buddha Bless You 1

Irongod2112
On 4/23/2021 at 5:55 AM, DiP said:

So neither Eureka nor 88 Films owns UK rights to those movies? Who does then? 

Unfortunately anything put out by Golden Princess is impossible to licence at this time. They will only licence within Asia and have zero interest to licence to any labels outside of Asia. But that doesn't mean we don't have a ton of cool titles coming up. ;)

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

actionfan93
2 minutes ago, Irongod2112 said:

Unfortunately anything put out by Golden Princess is impossible to licence at this time. They will only licence within Asia and have zero interest to licence to any labels outside of Asia. But that doesn't mean we don't have a ton of cool titles coming up. ;)

wow Irongod2112 that is sad to hear by any chance do you know who holds the rights to Angel,Killer Angels and Outlaw Brothers or if their original right holders are still around?

• Like 4

Irongod2112
1 hour ago, actionfan93 said:

wow Irongod2112 that is sad to hear by any chance do you know who holds the rights to Angel,Killer Angels and Outlaw Brothers or if their original right holders are still around?

Maybe ;)

• Like 3

actionfan93
3 hours ago, Irongod2112 said:

Maybe ;)

that gives me a glimmer of hope at least thanks hopefully rights can be discussed with those rights holders and licenses can be secured when the time comes and Devil Hunters,The Blonde Fury I think this is fortune star's not really sure and Beauty Investigator's right holders as well the rest on my wish list are owned by Fortune Star who I assume will eventually restore them I assume Donnie Yen's Tiger Cage 2 and In the line of Duty 4 will come in the future at Ieast I am hoping they will

Edited by actionfan93
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Irongod2112 said:

But wasn't Hard Boiled a Golden Princess title? I heard by a certain regular commentarian that the GP rights were sold to Media Asia and Fortune Star and that Hard Boiled is being upscale from a negative? Maybe just for a HK Release?

Edited by Drunksnake
  • Like 2
  • Buddha Bless You 1

Just pre-ordered Millionaire's Express, along with Encounter of the Spooky Kind and Wild Search. Millionaire's Express isn't even one of my favorite HK movies, but with all those different cuts (and that hybrid cut!), I absolutely had to get it.

@Irongod2112 I both love and hate how good these releases from 88 Films and Eureka are. Great for my enjoyment, bad for my wallet. :laugh

• Like 11

Is there any chance Eureka/88 Films would do the Bruce Lee movies? I have the Mediumrare blu rays but i'm certain these companies could come up with superior editions.

• Like 2

Irongod2112
21 minutes ago, andy338 said:

Is there any chance Eureka/88 Films would do the Bruce Lee movies? I have the Mediumrare blu rays but i'm certain these companies could come up with superior editions.

I would imagine at some point Eureka or 88 Films would grab the Bruce Lee titles if the rights became available. Currently no plans as far as I know right now but sometimes the labels surprise me. :)

• Like 7

On 4/26/2021 at 4:31 AM, andy338 said:

I would think that there have been enough (more than enough actually) releases of his films already.

• Like 9

TibetanWhiteCrane
19 minutes ago, De Ming Li said:

I would think that there have been enough (more than enough actually) releases of his films already.

A-fucking-men to that. Let's see some other stuff please.

• Like 3