The Eureka! Entertainment Blu-ray Thread

Chemical Lemon

4 hours ago, Drunksnake said:

The answers are out there now if you know where to look. Kind of ruins the announcement though.

yeah, it's already been leaked. No suspense here.

• Like 2

Owen_Johnston

There's a Hong Kong movie from Eureka on Amazon and it's not one I've heard of before. 

Spoiler

Wild Search starring Chow Yun-Fat

• Like 1

Owen_Johnston
1 hour ago, H A S S A N said:

Millionaires Express 2 Disc Edition

Wild Search

Apologies, didn't see your post before I posted...great news! I'll be pre-ordering Millionaire's Express ASAP

• Like 4

OpiumKungFuCracker

Warriors Two is definitely the movie I want Eureka and 88Films to do next. It's been long overdue and one of the best wing chun movies ever made.  Gotta get that original English Dub though. 

• Like 8
  • Buddha Bless You 2

Drunken Monk

SPECIAL FEATURES
Four versions of the film across two Blu-ray discs, all presented from brand new 2K restorations
Limited Edition O-Card slipcase featuring new artwork by Darren Wheeling
Limited Edition reversible poster featuring new and original artwork
Limited Edition Bonus Disc featuring the English language version of the film originally prepared for the international theatrical release; and a new cut of the film prepared exclusively for this release that combines footage from the original theatrical and extended cuts of the film to present a hypothetical “complete” version
Limited Edition booklet featuring new writing and rare archival imagery
1080p presentation on Blu-ray of the Original Hong Kong Theatrical Cut from a brand new 2K restoration
1080p presentation on Blu-ray of the Extended Version (sometimes erroneously labelled the International Cut) of the film from a brand new 2K restoration
Cantonese audio (original mono presentation)
Alternate English dub track
Rare alternate Cantonese soundtrack
Optional English dubbed audio
Optional English Subtitles (newly translated for this release)
Brand new feature length audio commentary by Asian film expert Frank Djeng (NY Asian Film Festival) [Hong Kong Theatrical Version]
Brand new select scene commentary by actress and martial arts movie icon, Cynthia Rothrock [Hong Kong Theatrical Version]
Brand new audio commentary by Mike Leeder and Arne Venema [Extended Version]
Brand new interview with Cynthia Rothrock
Archival interview with Sammo Hung
Archival interview with Cynthia Rothrock
Archival interview with Yuen Biao
Archival interview with Yukari Oshima
Alternate English opening & closing credits
Trailers
1080p presentation on Blu-ray of the English Language Version from a brand new 2K restoration (LIMITED - DISC 2 ONLY)
1080p presentation on Blu-ray of the Hybrid Cut, newly created exclusively for this release from a brand new 2K restoration (LIMITED - DISC 2 ONLY)
Original English dubbed audio track [English Language Version] (LIMITED - DISC 2 ONLY)
Original Cantonese mono audio [Hybrid Cut] (LIMITED - DISC 2 ONLY)
Optional English subtitles

• Like 16

thundered mantis

This is like the über release. Eureka and 88 films keep upping their game. Hope these releases sell well so they keep coming... 

• Like 7

I'm pre-ordering Millionaire Express asap. I learned from my mistake of not pre-ordering Lucky Stars Collection.

• Like 5

OpiumKungFuCracker
1 hour ago, venom10463 said:

I'm pre-ordering Millionaire Express asap. I learned from my mistake of not pre-ordering Lucky Stars Collection.

Same here. There was a standard edition that dropped on diabolik awhile back but I didn't pull the plug since I wanted with the slip. I'm all about the slip baby! 

• Like 1

Chemical Lemon

Sorry if this has been answered before but Is there a difference in content between the Limited and standard editions of the Lucky stars release. Or is it just packaging/posters/book ish type stuff?

• Like 2

Super Ninja

I already spent all my euros on other new releases this month but will preorder in May as soon as possible. 

Beautiful release Eureka, thank you!

• Like 3

sifu iron perm

I pre Ordered Millionaire Express.  Great film and homage with a tremendous overwhelming cast and cameos.

I really wish it was one of the golden harvest classics from the 70's,,oh well.

• Like 2

Kitty Claws Style
38 minutes ago, Chemical Lemon said:

Sorry if this has been answered before but Is there a difference in content between the Limited and standard editions of the Lucky stars release. Or is it just packaging/posters/book ish type stuff?

Yes the different between the CE and standard is the slip and booklet. The content is identical. 

• Like 4
  • Buddha Bless You 1

4 hours ago, venom10463 said:

I found one with the slipcase on ebay a few days ago. There were several sellers selling it, some at High prices, and some cheaper. You should take a look.

• Like 2

actionfan93

already preordered and from what I've heard from others that know people that work at both Eureka and 88 that both are very happy with the positive reception the Hong Kong films have gotten and they are going to secure as much Hong Kong films as they can as long as rights aren't too costly which is good news as long as the rights can be secured

Edited by actionfan93
  • Like 9

Ninja Sinai

I think the top titles that’s fans are hoping will get that special Eureka or 88-Films treatment are:

Warriors Two

Legend of a Fighter

Duel To The Death

The Victim 

Mystery of Chess Boxing 

The Buddhist Fist

Shaolin vs Lama

Snake In The Monkeys Shadow

Edited by Ninja Sinai
  • Like 7
  • Buddha Bless You 3

10 hours ago, Drunksnake said:

FB_IMG_1619100553715.jpg

Preordered! WOW!!! They listened! They specially prepared a hybrid cut containing all footage from the different versions! And what PERFECT cover art! THANK YOU ALL WHO HELPED MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!

💜🙏🏻💜🙏🏻💜

(Boy, all ME fans who miss out on this will be kicking themselves over the loss of those two extra versions of the film!)

Edited by WaverBoy
  • Like 7

I was really hoping for Duel to the Death since it was talked up a few pages ago. Oh well, I have something to look forward to for the next announcement.

• Like 5