The Eureka! Entertainment Blu-ray Thread

Chemical Lemon

2 hours ago, AslanBey said:

Thx for the answer. And by couple you mean 2weeks or 3  or 4:)? Im living in germany by the way. Maybe the whole thing runs faster then?

It took a week and half for me. I'm based in Northern California.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, AslanBey said:

Thx for the answer. And by couple you mean 2weeks or 3  or 4:)? Im living in germany by the way. Maybe the whole thing runs faster then?

I went back and counted the days from when I placed my order and time it arrived & it was 12 days total. Covid has certainly delayed packages but I would contact Deutsche Post or Eureka if it's been over a month since you placed the order.

• Like 2

Irongod2112
On 4/6/2021 at 6:34 AM, Ninja Sinai said:

I hope someone shows Warriors Two some love and releases a proper Blu-ray version of it with the original mono audio without any of the horrid new sound fx added, which sadly plague every release I’ve come across so far. 

Also if they included the original old skool classic English dub that would a bonus!

Cantonese track is covered. :)

118602952_3465165190202146_6175695923921878516_n.jpg

118828384_507359510129463_8823027768417251223_n.jpg

• Like 13
  • Buddha Bless You 1

Irongod2112
On 4/6/2021 at 6:34 AM, Ninja Sinai said:

I hope someone shows Warriors Two some love and releases a proper Blu-ray version of it with the original mono audio without any of the horrid new sound fx added, which sadly plague every release I’ve come across so far. 

Also if they included the original old skool classic English dub that would a bonus!

Cantonese track is covered. :)

• Like 7
  • Buddha Bless You 1

Irongod2112
On 4/10/2021 at 2:00 PM, Ninja Sinai said:

How about the rare classic English dub?

That English dub is a bit more difficult to find a good quality version of. Hopefully Fortune Star will have it in their archives when the time comes. Fingers crossed. :)

• Like 12

On 4/11/2021 at 10:43 PM, Irongod2112 said:

That English dub is a bit more difficult to find a good quality version of. Hopefully Fortune Star will have it in their archives when the time comes. Fingers crossed. :)

Man I hope so! Just lately, I've really been getting into the classic dubs for certain movies. Classic kung fu needs a classic dub, been wanting to hear the Warriors Two classic dub since the Bruce lee The Legend documentary.

• Like 6

I think I have a HK DVD copy still, but not sure if it has the authentic soundtrack or not. 

Edited by reason108
clarify info
  • Like 1

sifu iron perm
On 4/18/2021 at 12:01 PM, Drunksnake said:

Man I hope so! Just lately, I've really been getting into the classic dubs for certain movies. Classic kung fu needs a classic dub, been wanting to hear the Warriors Two classic dub since the Bruce lee The Legend documentary.

didn't the hong kong legends dvd include the classic dubs for warriors two ? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sifu iron perm said:

I believe hkl has a new dub. I need to double check my copy, but I think the fox version included the original dub.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sifu iron perm said:

I don't think so. I'm guessing the dub heard on BLTL is the original, and that is not the same as the HKL DVD. That dub sounds like one of the lame early 2000s dubs.

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

sifu iron perm
19 minutes ago, Drunksnake said:

I don't think so. I'm guessing the dub heard on BLTL is the original, and that is not the same as the HKL DVD. That dub sounds like one of the lame early 2000s dubs.

Thank God I did not get it from ebay!

I only owned the vhs copy (2nd generation with greek subs, original english soundtrack). lol

• Like 2

Owen_Johnston

Eureka are announcing July's titles tomorrow (April 22). Irongod has been teasing an upcoming massive release for Eureka which I'm hoping is announced tomorrow :D

• Like 7
  • Buddha Bless You 1

5 hours ago, Owen_Johnston said:

Eureka are announcing July's titles tomorrow (April 22). Irongod has been teasing an upcoming massive release for Eureka which I'm hoping is announced tomorrow :D

Hopefully it is warriors two

• Like 6
  • Buddha Bless You 1

Owen_Johnston
1 hour ago, Graysman said:

Hopefully it is warriors two

I'm hoping for a 3 films of Yuen Biao (similar to their Sammo boxset) with Dreadnaught, Knockabout and Prodigal Son :D

• Like 7
  • Buddha Bless You 1

6 hours ago, Owen_Johnston said:

I saw that on the Blu-Ray.com forum (which I think is still down?). IIRC, Irongod said the limited edition will likely sell out while it's still only available for pre-order, and warned everyone to pre-order it. My money's on The Prodigal Son.

Place your bets! :laugh

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, actionfan93 said:

Maybe righting wrongs is coming I can only hope tiger cage 2 is coming in the future 

The answers are out there now if you know where to look. Kind of ruins the announcement though.

• Like 2