The Eureka! Entertainment Blu-ray Thread

Chemical Lemon

So far I've watched Winners and My Lucky Stars and they do look amazing. I chose the home video Cantonese mix for the second as I found I could hear the music better. Loving the outtakes too this is a great release so far. Hope all you guys enjoy it as much as I am!

• Like 6

Master with OK Fingers
21 hours ago, Drunksnake said:

So far I've watched Winners and My Lucky Stars and they do look amazing. I chose the home video Cantonese mix for the second as I found I could hear the music better. Loving the outtakes too this is a great release so far. Hope all you guys enjoy it as much as I am!

So jealous right now! Can't wait until my delivery tomorrow 👍

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Master with OK Fingers said:

So jealous right now! Can't wait until my delivery tomorrow 👍

It's worth the wait! Just think of those wonderful English dubs lol!

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Master with OK Fingers
1 hour ago, Drunksnake said:

It's worth the wait! Just think of those wonderful English dubs lol!

will ferrell yes GIF

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

sifu iron perm

my delivery should be in tomorrow., i am going to watch all three back to back!!

No work tomorrow, so this will occupy me during the alte afternoon.

• Like 6

16 hours ago, sifu iron perm said:

my delivery should be in tomorrow., i am going to watch all three back to back!!

No work tomorrow, so this will occupy me during the alte afternoon.

Good move!

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Daxtreme said:

I just ordered this and it says free shipping to Canada? Well that's amazing

Can't wait

If you ordered from Eureka! they offer free worldwide shipping. I agree in these days of high shipping costs it is amazing.

• Like 3

Master with OK Fingers

Finally got to watch My Lucky Stars in glorious HD. Absolutely fantastic and brought back so many memories. It's the international cut for me all the way. Thanks to @Irongod2112 for making that happen 👍. I couldn't have asked for anything better to be on there. 

• Like 4

Irongod2112

I'm glad to see people enjoying the Lucky Stars set, alot of love went into it! :) Looks like the first pressing is close to selling out so thanks to all of you that preordered.

New announcements are coming from Eureka this week and I think most of you are gonna really be happy with what's coming up next! :)

Edited by Irongod2112
  • Like 13
  • Buddha Bless You 4

ZenkaigerBat
On 3/24/2021 at 6:02 AM, Irongod2112 said:

I'm glad to see people enjoying the Lucky Stars set, alot of love went into it! :) Looks like the first pressing is close to selling out so thanks to all of you that preordered.

New announcements are coming from Eureka this week and I think most of you are gonna really be happy with what's coming up next! :)

Hopefully more Yuen Biao/Sammo Hung and maybe Jet Li???

• Like 7

actionfan93
3 hours ago, Irongod2112 said:

Righting Wrongs? hopefully Tiger Cage 2 in the future

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Irongod2112 said:

REALLY hoping to find the LE...is it gone once the first run sells thru?

• Like 1

What are people hoping for in the announcement? I'm hoping for The Prodigal Son or The Odd Couple most of all. I Will most probably be happy with whatever though.

• Like 5

Sammo set Vol 2 with Odd Couple,Prodigal Son and Warriors Two would be nice. I have a suspicion it could be Duel To The Death given some recent hints.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, saltysam said:

Sammo set Vol 2 with Odd Couple,Prodigal Son and Warriors Two would be nice. I have a suspicion it could be Duel To The Death given some recent hints.

I hope you're right about Duel to the Death, I love this one but I only have it on vcd.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, saltysam said:

That would be an awesome box set! Love all three of those films.

• Like 5

16 hours ago, nectarsis said:

You better order now then

• Like 2

Irongod2112
19 hours ago, nectarsis said:

Yes unfortunately the first pressing is already sold out. Eureka already have the standard edition up for order. Only difference is the slipcover & booklet aren't included.

All disc content is the same. :)

Going forward it's always a good idea to preorder early if you want the first pressing.

• Like 8

thundered mantis

Encounters of the Spooky Kind, pure bliss! A true gem in my book. Will preorder asap

@Irongod2112 do you think we have any chance of seeing part 2 released on a near future? Also, from the old HKL catalog, the only film I think they released on a wrong, cropped aspect ratio, is The Legend of a Fighter. Any chances for this one? 

• Like 12

19 hours ago, KenHashibe said:

Seems like it's gonna be Encounters of the Spooky Kind and PTU coming up next! I'm absolutely down for my Sammo Hung horror comedy, and PTU is really good too!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08ZW77CLN?tag=bluraycom-21

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08ZTZ9GVY?tag=bluraycom-21

Sammo Hung X Johnnie To... Lovely!

As for Johnnie To titles, it's highly likely that Running Out of Time 1-2 and Running on Karma is on the radar. On one hand, there's titles that have been given bluray releases (with existing HD scans) in Hong Kong in the past that no overseas distributor has released yet... Breaking NewsExiled, and Sparrow. On the other, we have Expect the unexpectedThe Longest Nite, and A Hero Never Dies (previously released on bluray in Japan) that were given bluray releases in France last year. More Johnnie To's movies deserves the HD treatment so I can't wait to hear more announcements.

Edited by DiP
  • Like 6