The Eureka! Entertainment Blu-ray Thread

Chemical Lemon

Chemical Lemon
44 minutes ago, Super Ninja said:

Miracle Fighters?!

Yes!  Now I’m excited. Hope Taoism Drunkard and Mismatched couples are not far behind

• Like 3
  • Buddha Bless You 2

1 hour ago, Chemical Lemon said:

Yes!  Now I’m excited. Hope Taoism Drunkard and Mismatched couples are not far behind

Me too! Love Miracle Fighters. And Black Mask, getting both! 

More great stuff from Eureka in 2024., wonderful news! 

• Like 3

And Shaolin Drunkard

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Graysman said:

Coming 2024 

IMG_1349.jpeg

I was about to ask, what film this was, as the bloke on the left reminds me of an actor from the film, Miracle Fighters.

Then I saw my suspicion was correct on the next page.

Outstanding stuff. Hope it's of better quality than the Panorama version

Chemical Lemon

I took someone on a first date to see Black Mask expecting something akin to Shaolin Temple, Once Upon a Time in China, or Fist of Legend set in modern times. I forget exactly what was going on 15/20 minutes in. Whether it was just extreme violence or if there was some sexual violence. But I could feel just how uncomfortable we both were. So I asked her if she wanted to leave and we were out of there fast. For whatever reason I’ve never been willing to go rewatch it. It was a shame, at the time Lau Ching Wan was probably my favorite actor and a team up with him and Jet Li seemed like an absolute win. 28 years later I think I’m finally old enough and scarred enough I can finally watch this one without reliving any dating trauma. 

• Haha 4

Chemical Lemon
8 minutes ago, Yggdrasil said:

And Shaolin Drunkard

Yeah I’d love that too. Was Shaolin Drunkard ever released by Joy Sales. I would love all the miracle fighter adjacent movies to get releases. MF and TD are the only 2 I’m certain have been released outside of bootlegs

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Chemical Lemon said:

Yeah I’d love that too. Was Shaolin Drunkard ever released by Joy Sales. I would love all the miracle fighter adjacent movies to get releases. MF and TD are the only 2 I’m certain have been released outside of bootlegs

No idea. I only had Miracle Fighters on VHS. The others were on VCD, but I only borrowed Shaolin Drunkard but gave up as I couldn't read the subs.

Chemical Lemon
5 minutes ago, Yggdrasil said:

No idea. I only had Miracle Fighters on VHS. The others were on VCD, but I only borrowed Shaolin Drunkard but gave up as I couldn't read the subs.

Yeah my copies of Shaolin Drunkard were always barely watchable. I had the Drunken Tai Chi dvd from one of the wu tang grey market labels, which looked great but constantly stopped playing in my dvd player

Was Shaolin Drunkard ever released by Joy Sales.

I don't think so, just Miracle Fighters and Taoism Drunkard.

Would love to get an upgrade of Shaolin Drunkard. I think I only had a Red Sun boot which was probably sourced from a WuTang boot.

• Like 2

ironfistedmonk

Not seen Miracle Fighters since the VHS days, all I remember about it is fighting wine jars and it being completely bonkers!  Not my cup of tea but I might give it a second chance

• Like 1

Was Miracle Fighters a Seasonal Film production? If Eureka are doing Joy Sales stuff now there’s a chance of finally getting Rebellious Reign, The Loot and The Challenger 🫣

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Django said:

Was Miracle Fighters a Seasonal Film production? If Eureka are doing Joy Sales stuff now there’s a chance of finally getting Rebellious Reign, The Loot and The Challenger 🫣

No.

List of Seasonal movies (you have to scroll down a bit):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seasonal_Film_Corporation

Edited by lastninja
  • Like 2

thundered mantis

Awesome! The Panorama blu ray release was an upscale. This will be a great improvement. 

Edited by thundered mantis
  • Like 4

MaskedAvenger85

I'm sure I'm late on this..my deepest apologies 🙏🙏🙏. But is anyone else really excited for the upcoming release from EUREKA for The Swordsman....and...The Mystery of Chessboxing?? I can't wait to see this! Especially Chessboxing!! My apologies again! I'm sure this has been talked about. I. Just super excited to see this! Happy New Year to you and your's! May your 2024 be amazing! And I hope we continue to get 🔥🔥🔥🔥 releases this year! 🙏🙏🤞🤞

• Like 7
  • Buddha Bless You 4

BigDruDogg
9 hours ago, MaskedAvenger85 said:

I'm sure I'm late on this..my deepest apologies 🙏🙏🙏. But is anyone else really excited for the upcoming release from EUREKA for The Swordsman....and...The Mystery of Chessboxing?? I can't wait to see this! Especially Chessboxing!! My apologies again! I'm sure this has been talked about. I. Just super excited to see this! Happy New Year to you and your's! May your 2024 be amazing! And I hope we continue to get 🔥🔥🔥🔥 releases this year! 🙏🙏🤞🤞

No need to apologize, I'm just as excited as you are!! Eureka has been on an amazing roll, I'm personally thrilled that they're dipping into Japanese Cinema a lot more lately, and from they're future announcements, 2024 looks to be already off to a great start!! :xd:

• Like 4
  • Buddha Bless You 1

ShawAngela
1 hour ago, BigDruDogg said:

No need to apologize, I'm just as excited as you are!! Eureka has been on an amazing roll, I'm personally thrilled that they're dipping into Japanese Cinema a lot more lately, and from they're future announcements, 2024 looks to be already off to a great start!! :xd:

If I understood well what I saw on Facebook, they should release a Japanese series, Abashiri something...

• Buddha Bless You 2

BigDruDogg
10 minutes ago, ShawAngela said:

If I understood well what I saw on Facebook, they should release a Japanese series, Abashiri something...

Abashiri Prison? Wow that's great news, I've never had a chance to see it. Apparently it was a long running movie series in Japan.

Thanks for the heads up!

• Like 3

Super Ninja
2 hours ago, BigDruDogg said:

Abashiri Prison? Wow that's great news, I've never had a chance to see it. Apparently it was a long running movie series in Japan.

Thanks for the heads up!

Yeah, there are 18 films in the series. Don't know if the release is going to include any of the sequels.

• Like 3

MaskedAvenger85
4 hours ago, Super Ninja said:

Yeah, there are 18 films in the series. Don't know if the release is going to include any of the sequels.

Could you imagine if they did include any of the sequels? It would be freaking EPIC!!

• Like 3

MaskedAvenger85
9 hours ago, BigDruDogg said:

Could not agree more! Eureka has been putting out amazing stuff! I'm personally grateful for it, because I've been watching a lot of  Japanese cinema as of late. So I hope that they keep churning them out! 🙏🙏

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Graysman said:

Some good news for people who live in the good old USA 

IMG_1385.jpeg

amazing!

• Like 1
  • Love 1