Walt Missingham: Former Shaolin Student, Little Dragon Fan & Filmmaker

DragonClaws

There is a chapter about Walt called Places of the Dragon in Bey Logan's Bruce Lee and I where Bey discusses the Path of the Dragon documentary. When referencing Madalena Chan and Henry Wong revisiting the tennis courts used for Han's island in ETD, Bey wrote: "They remembered how shooting Enter the Dragon had been interrupted one day because someone had found a woman's dead body in what was then scrub land above the courts."

• Like 2

On 10/16/2022 at 12:20 AM, Cognoscente said:

There is a chapter about Walt called Places of the Dragon in Bey Logan's Bruce Lee and I where Bey discusses the Path of the Dragon documentary. When referencing Madalena Chan and Henry Wong revisiting the tennis courts used for Han's island in ETD, Bey wrote: "They remembered how shooting Enter the Dragon had been interrupted one day because someone had found a woman's dead body in what was then scrub land above the courts."

Rreminds me of the line from Braithaite in ETD, "nothing odd about a body flaoting in the harbour"

• Like 1