Serial-Action: Martial Arts Themed Show's

DragonClaws

DragonClaws
On 7/6/2019 at 5:55 PM, rdenn said:

thanks for the comments, pity i cannot post any tvb clips on my channel as they will get taken down straight away , did create another channel a few years back for tvb clips only  https://www.youtube.com/user/tvbting but i have forgetten the password for it there are still tvb clips on it but most got taken down

Hi @rdenn, keep up the great work. I've noticed so many HKTVB related clips being removed from YT. In reation to BL Tributes the channel did over the year's.

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 2

On 8/1/2019 at 2:55 PM, DragonClaws said:

Another thanks to @rdenn, for taking the time to share these clips with fan online.

Wow !! Thanks for sharing !!

The girl looks great in the first clip !!

And where is Fung Hak On in the second clip ? Is it the one with a masked eye ? I also recognized Norman Tsui and Tung Wei in Mighty weapon.

Ah, these old series were great !!A pity that they were only available in Asia at that time...

• Like 2

On 8/9/2019 at 3:57 PM, ShawAngela said:

And where is Fung Hak On in the second clip ? Is it the one with a masked eye ? I also recognized Norman Tsui and Tung Wei in Mighty weapon.

Yeah thats Fung Hak-On in the second clip, sorry for the late reply.

On 8/9/2019 at 3:57 PM, ShawAngela said:

Wow !! Thanks for sharing !!

@rdenn did all the hard work up-loading/sharing these clips.

• Like 2

Secret Executioner

Mortal Kombat: Conquest has been mentionned previously, but does anyone remember the cartoon Defenders of the Realm ?

It was apparently pretty terrible (though I'd like to watch it), but it made for a great series of reviews by YouTuber Phelous, so there's that.

• Like 2

Let's not forget Street Fighter: The Animated Series, which was released after 1994's Van Damme-led live action film.

Edited by AlbertV
  • Like 2

We have 2 exclusive Taiwan TV series (each one about 15-17 episodes long, each episode 90 minutes long). And we're probably the only ones in the world with the complete series. There's plenty of other scenes showing HJL kicking ass. I only uploaded this one to show off the quality of our series (almost 30 years old). The name of the two series we have are : 少林寺 (Shaolin Temple, 1984, Taiwan Television), and 江湖夜雨十年燈 (Mighty Weapon, 1985, Taiwan Television). - YouTube

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 1

I guess that it's a clip from huaijiudvd, right ?

I didn't know that they had Mighty weapon, they must have added it recently to their catalog, but their prices are too high !

Edited by ShawAngela
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, ShawAngela said:

I guess that it's a clip from huaijiudvd, right ?

Sorry I dont know what the source of the clip is.

You might enjoy this showcase @ShawAngela.

• Like 1

On 10/22/2019 at 11:31 AM, rdenn said:

my rdenn4 channel on youtube  has been shutdown again, i am officially done with youtube now 

The fun police strike again?, sorry to hear about this @rdenn I enjoyed all the frequent new content you posted on there.

• Like 1

Thanks to @AlbertV, for the heads up on the following news.

Walker, Texas Ranger Reboot, Starring Jared Padalecki, Headed to The CW

Link- https://tvline.com/2019/10/11/walker-texas-ranger-reboot-jared-padalecki-the-cw/

The project, which is reportedly titled Walker, will be a reimagining of the 1990s action-crime series starring Chuck Norris. Padalecki will fill the role of Cordell Walker, “a man finding his way back to his family while investigating crime in the state’s most elite unit. [The] broken widower and father of two returns home to Austin after being undercover for two years for a high profile case — only to discover that there’s even more work to be done at home.” In this new take on the series, Padalecki’s character will be paired with a female partner.

jared-padalecki-walker-texas-ranger.jpg?

• Like 1

With a female-centric re-boot of Zorro heading to the small digital screen. We now have another gender switching reboot, in the form of Kung Fu. It's unikely, but I'd love to see them cast a genuine Martial Artist in the lead role this time round.

The hour-long female-centric action drama will center on a young adult Chinese-American college dropout whose quarterlife crisis sends her backpacking on a journey of self-discovery before arriving to an isolated monastery in China.

Source- https://filmcombatsyndicate.com/kung-fu-takes-shape-at-the-cw/

The Zen-centric Caine(David Carradine) in the origianl 1970's show.

david-carradine-kung-fu_u-l-pj8de10.jpg?

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 1

On 10/23/2019 at 6:45 PM, DragonClaws said:

The fun police strike again?, sorry to hear about this @rdenn I enjoyed all the frequent new content you posted on there

i post a lot of clips on the forums on Facebook that is about it 

• Like 2

Nuns skilled in Martial Art's, fight sex traffickers in new up-coming series Talitha Kum.

Source- https://filmcombatsyndicate.com/talitha-kum-international-ass-kicking-kung-fu-nuns-tackle-sex-trafficking-in-a-new-epic-martial-arts-series/

Image source, Variety Link- https://variety.com/2020/tv/global/fabula-fremantle-marialy-rivas-ass-kicking-nun-actioner-talitha-kum-1203469199/

tk_12.png?w=1024&h=431

talitha-kum-1.jpg?w=1000&h=563&crop=1

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 2