Serial-Action: Martial Arts Themed Show's

DragonClaws

ShawAngela

Wow !!

This Japanese series Warigami looks good !

I have The duel, but as usual, the lack of time didn't allow me to watch it as yet, but it looks good too !

@rdenn, what is this series Three heroes ? Is it an ATV one or what else ? And who are the actors, please ?

And of course, it's always a pleasure to see Yuen Biao and Sammo !

• Like 2

DragonClaws
21 hours ago, ShawAngela said:

Wow !!

21 hours ago, ShawAngela said:

And of course, it's always a pleasure to see Yuen Biao and Sammo !

Here's another scene feautring Sammo Hung and Nicholas Tse, along with the series intro.

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 1

DragonClaws

This news comes via @AlbertV.

Boyka celebrates yet anohter victory, will this be the most complete Martial Arts series ever?.

Boyka+Undisputed+4.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 1

DragonClaws

Walker faces Lyle Guthrie(Patrick Kilpatrick), in an episode of Walker Texas Ranger. Kilpatrick appeared alongside Van Damme, as the Sandman in Death Warrant. He was also cast in the sequel Best of The Best 2(1993) and the Billy Blanks movie Showdown(1993).

• Like 2

Secret Executioner

Wasn't there a TV show where Lee Van Cleef was a Ninja master ? I think there were two "movies" made out of bits from episodes and they were riffed on Mystery Science Theater 3000. One of them can even be viewed on the official YouTube channel.

And speaking of MST3K, one invention exchange combined Martial Arts action and delicious snacks. Gotta love the references they threw in with the names of those treats.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Secret Executioner said:

Wasn't there a TV show where Lee Van Cleef was a Ninja master ? I think there were two "movies" made out of bits from episodes and they were riffed on Mystery Science Theater 3000. One of them can even be viewed on the official YouTube channel.

Yes it's this, The Master, with the theme music done by Bill Conti (Rocky, The Karate Kid)

• Like 3

On 5/3/2019 at 10:06 AM, DragonClaws said:

Anyone remember this 2001 T.V movie, that was supposed to be a pilot for a T.V series?. Featuring Billy Zane, Tory Kittles and Dominic Purcell as the mian star's.

I remember Invincible. The action was done by Ching Siu-Tung and I remember both David No and Bren Foster playing two of the villainous Shadowmen. 2:23 shows the action at a nightclub

• Like 2

DragonClaws
On 5/23/2019 at 11:06 PM, AlbertV said:

I remember Invincible. The action was done by Ching Siu-Tung and I remember both David No and Bren Foster playing two of the villainous Shadowmen. 2:23 shows the action at a nightclub

H @AlbertV, thanks for the additonal information regarding the show Invincible(2001).

Byron Mann - Invincible promo-photo.

MV5BMTk5ODM2NTE1OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMjc2

• Like 2

ShawAngela
2 hours ago, rdenn said:

Young Wong Fei Hung ATV

Ah... Lo Lok Lam " THE " ATV actor !! I don't know how many ATV series he played in, in addition to the TVB and the CTV ones, but he is a prolific actor regarding the series !

• Like 4

DragonClaws
13 hours ago, ShawAngela said:

Ah... Lo Lok Lam " THE " ATV actor !! I don't know how many ATV series he played in, in addition to the TVB and the CTV ones, but he is a prolific actor regarding the series !

There are many TVB/ATV shows listed on his Wikipedia page. How accurate that page is, I dont know?.

Link- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_Lok-lam

TVB Actor, Law Lok Lam, Has 70th Birthday Bash

Link- https://www.jaynestars.com/news/tvb-actor-law-lok-lam-has-70th-birthday-bash/

Law-Lok-Lam-birthday-2.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 2

TheFlyingPanda

Oh man, I remember watching Sidekicks on TV! Thanks for the reminder. 

How many of these Show's are available on DVD or Blu-ray?

I Know The Master is on BD, Martial Law set on DVD, Book of Sword (Romance of Book and Sword) in an edited DVD version, I have them all. 

Walker Texas Ranger is on DVD and coming to BD soon. The Legend of Bruce Lee is on Amazon in different formats (watched on Netflix) and Into the Badlands is on BD and Netflix and Warrior will be available eventually. As for these other classic TV shows, don't know? 

• Like 3

Secret Executioner

@DragonClaws That last clip is nice, but the sweet flute music feels really out of place. Maybe I'm too used to Eurodance and other movies music being used in action sequences ?

ShawAngela

So, Chen Sing would be the one who fights with Liu Dekai ? I don't recognize him at all, he has changed a lot between his movies and this series !

Thanks for sharing.

• Like 3

DragonClaws
22 hours ago, ShawAngela said:

So, Chen Sing would be the one who fights with Liu Dekai ? I don't recognize him at all, he has changed a lot between his movies and this series !

Thanks for sharing.

Yeah thats him, he was much older by the time he made that series. I'm not sure of the exact date of the production, or his actual age.

• Like 2

DragonClaws

More great Asian T.V clips, from the vast collection of @rdenn. Be sure to check out his YouTube page, for even more great clip's.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, DragonClaws said:

ore great Asian T.V clips, from the vast collection of @rdenn. Be sure to check out his YouTube page, for even

thanks for the comments, pity i cannot post any tvb clips on my channel as they will get taken down straight away , did create another channel a few years back for tvb clips only  https://www.youtube.com/user/tvbting  but i have forgetten the password for it there are still tvb clips on it but most got taken down

• Like 4