Bruce Lee's co-stars

saltysam

Watching ETD for the millionth time today, it dawned on me that Tony Liu had appeared in all 4 of Bruce's completed movies. Is he the only one to manage this? James Tien was in two plus GOD, Lee Quin -two, Nora Miao -three, Bob Wall-two, Jim James-two plus GOD, Paul Wei-two- Unicorn Chan-two. Has Tony Liu ever done an interview about Bruce, i would have thought they were reasonably friendly having been in four of his movies.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, saltysam said:

Watching ETD for the millionth time today, it dawned on me that Tony Liu had appeared in all 4 of Bruce's completed movies. Is he the only one to manage this? James Tien was in two plus GOD, Lee Quin -two, Nora Miao -three, Bob Wall-two, Jim James-two plus GOD, Paul Wei-two- Unicorn Chan-two. Has Tony Liu ever done an interview about Bruce, i would have thought they were reasonably friendly having been in four of his movies.

Yes, hes the only actor to appear in all fourof BL's completed adult films. I'm not sure if he was on the cards, for a role in GOD too?.

• Like 2

Phantom Dreamer
On 9/9/2018 at 4:48 AM, DragonClaws said:

Yes, hes the only actor to appear in all fourof BL's completed adult films. I'm not sure if he was on the cards, for a role in GOD too?.

"LJF" stated Tony Liu was to be part of the "raid team" in the Game of Death https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/bruceleelivestributeforum/viewtopic.php?f=256969&t=3894&p=24209&hilit=Tony+liu#p24209

Edited by Phantom Dreamer
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Killer Meteor said:

Tony Liu is interviewed on the 2001 HKL Fist of Fury DVD

He was also interviewed by Walt Missingham, for the Intercepting Fist documentary, he also appeared i the Channel 4(U.K) documentary. Which I've posted a link to in this forum.

• Like 1

Phantom Dreamer

The people are reminded of Game of Death co-star Chieh Yuan, who like Bruce Lee, died of a cerebral edema at the age of 32.

• Like 2

Phantom Dreamer

Bruce Lee felt bad about that and as a way to "give back" attempted to make things right between Tony and Miss Margaret. The union didn't go anywhere, but proved Lee was a sharing man. 

63705757_p.jpg

• Like 2

Phantom Dreamer

Jim Kelly's appearance in the LeBron James commercial 'Chamber of Fear'. Nobody alive is more calculated and well, phony, than LeBron James. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Phantom Dreamer said:

Thomas Chan (WOTD, ETD) with the kids

There's another BL Co-Star in that picture too, Wu Ngan, next to Linda Lee, wearing similar sunglasses.

• Like 1

Phantom Dreamer
On 4/1/2019 at 9:54 PM, reason108 said:

Still a Fox!

Well, last year she had a 34-year-old boyfriend. Who knows if that's still going on?

• Like 1

Dan Inosanto with Bruce on the set of Game of Death and today

bruce_lee_et_dan_inosanto_ce06ad53b41f63

ET9RI2Oy2ClOD-_9UHHUKzi0NRRkXrYDaMahTmUP

Game of Death co-star Ji Han Jae and Enter the Dragon co-star Angela Mao were actually teacher-student when Sammo Hung flew Mao and co. out to train in Hapkido in the 1970s. The duo reunited at one of Mao's Queens restaurants in 2017. Mao lives in NYC these days and Grandmaster Ji, now retired, lives in New Jersey.

29UPDATE2-SUB-superJumbo.png?quality=90&

Edited by AlbertV
  • Like 2