NINJA WARS/ IGA NINPOCHO with subs!!

Guest TheDrunkenRabbit

Guest TheDrunkenRabbit

Holy crap! I got Ninja wars from cannibalking on ebay and it looks great! And he subtitled it, shoot I didn't have to buy it in only Japanese even though I understand 1/3rd of it! Widescreen and crispy clear, Get it for your ninja collection now! If you alredy don't have it.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chiba2000

Check my website for some cool images from Ninja Wars.

(the synopsis on my site is DEAD wrong!!! sorry)

Action: This a SANADA Hiroyuki all the way, great fighting with his favorite weapon, those mini scythe's! Also CHIBA and TANBA has minor roles. Some weird stuff though, puking ninja, flying ninja and stuff like that...still a classic must have for any SANADA/CHIBA fan.

Story:

"A fortuneteller prophesizes that whoever marries the beautiful Ukio will become the ruler of the world. Naturally, this makes her very popular with those vying for power, particularly the insatiably greedy Lord Donjo. Only the ninja Jotaro can stop Donjo's plan, but to do so, he must first battle the deadly team of "Devil Monks" serving the lord. Will Jotaro succeed in his mission? And if so, will Ukio marry him, thus making him the ruler of the world?"

Beautiful subtitled widescreen DVD from CK...GET IT!

/Chiba2000 8)

www.ninjadojo.com

Guest sasakikojiro

Are CK's stuff unauthorized rips, or are they legit.? I need to know for my own information, because I seemed to have gotten into hot water recommending them at another site. I'm not making judgements one way or another, but I would like to know.

Guest TheDrunkenRabbit

Exactly, if you’re a fan of these movies, you get them from him with subs, orig DVD quality. Every were else it’s in Japanese only, and around 30 bucks.

Archived