Trench 11 (2018) - World War I Horror Film

AlbertV

It is near the end of World War I and the German army have hidden in underground bunkers to perform dangerous experiments that could possibly give them a slight advantage in the war. When one such bunker has been abandoned, a group of British and American soldiers head to the bunker along with a PTSD-stricken Canadian tunneler who had narrowly escaped a bunker months ago, and discover something horrible.

Stars Rossif Sutherland and was co-written and directed by Leo Scherman. The film hits DVD, VOD, and Digital today.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my god, this looks awesome! I love Military Horror films. Reminds me of Outpost (2008), one of my favorite zombie movies. 

On 9/21/2018 at 5:49 PM, DarthKato said:

Oh my god, this looks awesome! I love Military Horror films. Reminds me of Outpost (2008), one of my favorite zombie movies. 

It is very good.  Better than I expected.  I even did a great interview with the co-writer and director of the film,  who was mentored by Cronenberg.

15 hours ago, AlbertV said:

It is very good.  Better than I expected.  I even did a great interview with the co-writer and director of the film,  who was mentored by Cronenberg.

Awesome to hear. As soon as I get some money, I'm going to pick it up, along with a few other films. 

Interesting! Where can your interview be viewed? 

Archived