Jackie Chan

DragonClaws

DragonClaws
8 hours ago, Silver and Gold Dragon said:

I've seen these pictures used on Japanese promotional material from 1980 for The Fearless Hyena. 

Thanks for that dude, I think they were taken pre-Golden Harvest day's.

Omni Dragon
41 minutes ago, DragonClaws said:

Thanks for that dude, I think they were taken pre-Golden Harvest day's.

Well that promotional material I referenced also has shots of Chan on the set of The Young Master.

• Like 2

The three Master's, Hwang Jang-Lee watches Yuen Woo-Ping choreogrpah the snake style Kung Fu. On the set of Snake In The Eagles Shadow(1978).

tumblr_pq7skbjcmE1v6w3juo1_1280.png

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 2

JC209.jpg

Is this book any good?.

516wAGrpvPL.jpg

Jackie Chan is known around the world for his amazing stunts, breathtaking choreography and sense of humour. But before he became famous, he made several films while under contract with Lo Wei, the director/producer who laid claim to discovering Bruce Lee. This new 150 paged book (Colour/Black & White) examines the films of this era in Jackie Chan's life, paying close attention to the ways in which he fought to be allowed to create characters and choreography which he knew would make him a success. But Lo Wei was a stubborn man who was trying to mold Jackie into the image of the late Bruce Lee, not the king of Kung-fu comedy. The examination of each film from New Fist Of Fury to Fearless Hyena 2 follows Chan's rise literally from brick layer to superstar. This book also features: A look at the cast and crew of these films and where they are now... The Bruceploitation films and their stars... The rise of the Hong Kong film industry... Lo Wei profiled with his filmography... The filmography of Jackie Chan... Jackie Chan's Lo Wei movie bloopers... Plus: Much more and many rare and unseen photos...

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 2