Jackie Chan

DragonClaws

Film Crew Member- There was mix up with the car, we just sent through the shanty town.

Jackie Chan- Thats not Raymond Chows car we just sent crashing down the hill is it?.

• Like 4

Jackie Chan with two other men also known for accomplishing daring feats:

Chan Baumgartner Aldrin 1.png

Chan Baumgartner Aldrin 2.png
Jackie Chan, Felix Baumgartner and Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin backstage at Spike TV's Guys Choice 2013.

• Like 2

Was this picture of Jackie Chan teaching Brigitte Linn Drunken Style, taken during a break in filming Fantasy Mission Force?.

21151539_1628130403899100_61148666743787

JC119.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 1

This is scene with Jackie Chan and Wai Pak, from The Young Master(1979), turns up in the shorter international print, with the shortened Whang In-Sik fight scenes.

How-ever, for some reason, its missing from the extended print?.

c23835d5bbb0226ccca348426c11b9ff.jpg

Was this photo taken around the time he made Dragon Fist?, in South Korea?.

JC168.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 2

Jackie's new autobiography is a bestseller on Amazon and, from what I've read, is getting very positive reviews. I might actually have to treat myself to the hardcover for Christmas. Word has it he really goes into the dark parts of his life: alcohol problems, splurging, visiting prostitutes etc.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Drunken Monk said:

Jackie's new autobiography is a bestseller on Amazon and, from what I've read, is getting very positive reviews. I might actually have to treat myself to the hardcover for Christmas. Word has it he really goes into the dark parts of his life: alcohol problems, splurging, visiting prostitutes etc.

I will hopefully be getting this for Christmas.  Really excited to check it out!

• Like 2

I've got a copy of the book on preorder. Seems like it's been delayed, as the release date here was the 4th, but nobody seems to have it yet.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, AlbertV said:

This is a bit shocking...A TV station manager in Iran lost his job after accidentally airing Chan's Shinjuku Incident uncut...the scene with the hookers was seen there, where censorship is extreme.

https://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/entertainment/iran-tv-boss-sacked-over-jackie-chan-sex-scene

@muppetdanny mentioned this in the Asian Cineam forum, never thought I'd hear about a JC movie, costing someone their job.

• Like 1