Jackie Chan

DragonClaws

On 8/29/2024 at 3:52 PM, PandaPawPaw said:

Thanks for sharing these here, I love the old behind the scenes footage from Jackie's classic movies, particularly from Project A (cool to be able to see the stuff from the set of The Protector, too, maybe more entertaining than the movie itself was!). I hope some of this stuff is included in the upcoming 4K Project A  set.

• Like 3

Google translate: - "Since I went all the way to the Hong Kong Film Archive, I watched the special trailer for Police Story, which I first saw at the Previews exhibition. After confirming that "recording is not allowed, but taking photos is OK," I took a lot of photos today. When he turned sideways, his hair hadn't grown back in, and he looked very raw after his skull fracture surgery."

Google translate: - "Today, I also went to see the Hong Kong Film Archive's "The Beauty of Everything - Hong Kong Film Previews Collection Exhibition." In the promotional film for Police Story, Jackie, who is currently working on the film for its Christmas release, was seen delivering a message to everyone who was concerned about Yugo's skull fracture. I think this was the first time I'd seen that."

The Hong Kong Film Archive seems to have a lot of rare stuff! Someone needs to have a good look in there!

Edited by PandaPawPaw
  • Like 1

This twitter account is just awesome for rare pics! - x.com/KevinChan478. This is where these pics are from.

With Cheng Pei-pei.

GS2XfixacAANV6o?format=jpg&name=small

GWOCVHwX0AA_Tig?format=jpg&name=small

GXgVem4XwAAPZQI?format=jpg&name=small

GW96DDoWAAEELn3?format=jpg&name=900x900

GW8fhqEXAAApM7P?format=jpg&name=small

GW4OFF_XgAAV95t?format=jpg&name=small

GWxgre1WMAArKxY?format=jpg&name=900x900

GWsvbuhWkAAbqa5?format=jpg&name=small

GWYRQdgXkAALsZh?format=jpg&name=small

GV9yGlQWYAAoVs0?format=jpg&name=small

GV6eiyIWUAAwOoB?format=jpg&name=900x900