Jackie Chan

DragonClaws

On 2/1/2024 at 12:50 PM, PandaPawPaw said:

I like how much JC does for the environment but he has no problem polluting the world with his crappy movies these days. :P

You really pinpointed something there. Your comment was comedy gold AND is true at the same time. Jackie is crapping cinema, and his own legacy.

• Like 1

starschwar

Doubtful.  It doesn't look like him to me - murky picture not withstanding.  Moreover, in 1979 Jackie was the big new thing, with SITES and Drunken Master under his belt - maybe even Fearless Hyena depending on the month.  If any movie released in that year featured him in any capacity, he'd have been credited as the "star", either in the original release, or as a Chansploitation VHS in the mid 90s.  Remember, they did that with movies he didn't even appear onscreen for!

• Like 1

ShawAngela

I just saw that Jackie Chan is mentioned as having a cameo in A Kid from Tibet, but I haven't spotted him.

• Like 1

whitesnake

Jackie Chan music video for his "Strength of China" song with subs (2024)

Drunken Monk
1 hour ago, whitesnake said:

It’s basically Jackie Chan’s version of “China, FUCK YEAH!”

• Haha 2

J.J. Hayden

@Drunken Monk Yes, except that was a parody. Unfortunately I don't think we can say the same here :P 

BTW for those interested in the JCST, I finally got around to doing my final update, and probably my last for a long time (so many other things to do :P) if you want to check it out. 

Cheers

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Drunken Monk said:

It’s basically Jackie Chan’s version of “China, FUCK YEAH!”

It's basically JC's rendition of this wonderful song.

AlbertV
On 2/26/2024 at 4:39 PM, ShawAngela said:

I just saw that Jackie Chan is mentioned as having a cameo in A Kid from Tibet, but I haven't spotted him.

I remember it. It was a scene when Yuen Biao's character appears at the airport and apparently, Jackie was there so it's a blink and you miss it thing. He runs into the female character and apologizes

• Like 2
  • Buddha Bless You 1

legendarycurry
5 hours ago, whitesnake said:

This same person in 1989 participated in the democracy concert to benefit the students of tianmen square. Of course, whether or not he ever believed or has  ever believed in anything beyond money and clout , that is for each person to decide for themselves....

• Like 1

PandaPawPaw

Jackie Chan tells fans 'don't worry' after sparking health concerns with altered appearance... as Karate Kid star officially rings in his 70th birthday

83397353-13286893-The_Karate_Kid_star_ju

"I want to take this opportunity to let everyone know, don't worry! It's just a character appearance for my latest movie,' Chan revealed. 'The character requires me to have white hair, white beard and look old.' 

'Over the years, I've always been willing to try new things for a movie, no matter if it's a challenging stunt or a breakthrough appearance for a character."

Look old JC? You are old! It's crazy what hair dye can do.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

PandaPawPaw
1 hour ago, AslanBey said:

Cool. First time seeing MoW behind the scenes material. Whats the source of this?

Links in the post. Some random site I found. :)

• Like 1

AslanBey
38 minutes ago, PandaPawPaw said:

Links in the post. Some random site I found. :)

Wow. Thats a really cool site. 

• Like 1

PandaPawPaw