Help finding original artwork for Five Fingers of Steel (1982)

TheKungFuRobber

TheKungFuRobber

I'm trying to identify original artwork for the film Five Fingers of Steel (AKA Bloodchild) starring Hwang Jang Lee and Kwan Young Moon. There seems to be a lack of original promotional material available for this film, which is a shame because I'd like to have some scans to go into my portfolio and also because I want to design a better DVD cover than the IVL one from years ago.

Thus far all I can find is this, I can't even find any lobby cards or anything.

null

image.png

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheKungFuRobber

UPDATE: I did a Google search using the Spanish title of the film (El dragón contraataca) and I came across this but nothing high resolution or useful to me. Maybe someone has a better scan of these covers, or even better, a complete transfer of the tape. If someone even has this tape and is willing to sell me it I'll gladly pay $30 for it if the picture quality is good.

null

image.png

image.png

TheKungFuRobber
On 8/16/2018 at 10:41 AM, shaw golden said:

i will search for more.....good luck

blood_child_01._bild.jpg

blood_child_02._bild.jpg

blood_child_03._bild.jpg

blood_child_04._bild.jpg

blood_child_06._bild.jpg

blood_child_07._bild.jpg

blood_child_08._bild.jpg

blood_child_09._bild.jpg

FiveFingersOfSteel_HongKongConnection_SC36.jpg

z.jpg

Holy shit that's awesome! 😮 Thanks so much!!

I've uploaded my DVD of the film onto YouTube for people who haven't seen Bloodchild to check out. It's from the UK DVD but in the proper aspect ratio and converted back to 24FPS. Also tried to do some colour correction but because of the low bitrate, only so much could be done as so much detail had been compressed. Still better than before.

:D

Archived