Question. Can one see Shaw Brothers Celestial remakes>

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

Anywhere on the WWW?

Hopefully with English subs.

• They are hard to find because as you all may know Celestial clamped down with copyright infringement and stopped them from being seen for free.

So where please?

GD Y-Y

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do you mean by Celestial remakes ? Movies such as New tales of the flying fox being the remake of Legend of the fox  (or vice versa, I don't remember) ? The Duel being the remake of Flag of iron ?

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

Hi S. A.,

No, I should have said REMASTERED Shaw's like you would buy somewhere. Can these Celestial remastered movies be found on the WWW.

Thanks,

GD Y-Y

NoKUNGFUforYU

The only way is to pull some of the YouTube videos from the Chinese versions with a flvto program and then go to subscene.org. A lot of work. Or do a free trial of Amazon prime which is a lot easier. Just binge out.

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG
1 hour ago, NoKUNGFUforYU said:

The only way is to pull some of the YouTube videos from the Chinese versions with a flvto program and then go to subscene.org. A lot of work. Or do a free trial of Amazon prime which is a lot easier. Just binge out.

Thanks, your right to much work. I'll check A. P.

Got it $12.00 a month.

Thanks,

GD Y-Y  :)

On 8/4/2018 at 5:32 PM, ShawAngela said:

What do you mean by Celestial remakes ? Movies such as New tales of the flying fox being the remake of Legend of the fox  (or vice versa, I don't remember) ? The Duel being the remake of Flag of iron ?

Flag of Iron is the remake of the Duel as the Duel was released in 1971 and Flag of Iron in 1980.

7 minutes ago, LuFengLover said:

Flag of Iron is the remake of the Duel as the Duel was released in 1971 and Flag of Iron in 1980.

Yes, of course, thanks for correcting my mistake !

Archived