Super Powerful Man (aka The Story of Ricky 2: Dint King Inside King) (2004)

One Armed Boxer

One Armed Boxer

Has anyone else seen this little known sequel to 'Story of Ricky', that somehow managed to bring back Fan Siu-Wong in the role of Riki Oh!?  I don't think I've ever seen such garbage in the whole of my movie watching life, so writing a review for it was more therapeutic than anything else.  Check it out below - 

http://cityonfire.com/super-powerful-man-aka-the-story-of-ricky-2-dint-king-inside-king-2004-review/

storyofricky2.png

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OAB, thanks for subjecting yourself to that so we don't have to.

A lot of media had the word 'Ding' misspelled as 'Dint'. I think that told me a lot about what the film might have been like. It's even written 'Dint' on the poster. Actually, the Chinese characters read as 'Power King Inside King'. What the heck is 'Dint' supposed to be?

DragonClaws
On 8/3/2018 at 10:32 AM, One Armed Boxer said:

Has anyone else seen this little known sequel to 'Story of Ricky', that somehow managed to bring back Fan Siu-Wong in the role of Riki Oh!?  I don't think I've ever seen such garbage in the whole of my movie watching life, so writing a review for it was more therapeutic than anything else.  Check it out below - 

http://cityonfire.com/super-powerful-man-aka-the-story-of-ricky-2-dint-king-inside-king-2004-review/

This I have to read, while the duds of cinema are often painful to watch, they useally make for entertaining reviews.

One Armed Boxer
9 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

Great review @One Armed Boxer, and another random Bob Dylan lyrical reference with, "He was left blowing in the wind".

Glad you enjoyed it @DragonClaws. To be honest I often debate about throwing in the Dylan references, but in this case I figured don't think twice, it'll be alright.

Archived