Bruce Lee Movies coming to Ultra HD

saltysam

Looks like a UHD box set of his GH films is coming to France in October. Unlikely to be english-friendly i imagine. I have to wonder how much better these can look than the last Shout! colour corrected blu rays,which look great.

https://www.amazon.fr/Coffret-bruce-remasterisés-films-Blu-ray/dp/B07FPT9W1B/ref=sr_1_3?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1532878007&sr=1-3&keywords=bruce+lee

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DragonClaws
4 hours ago, saltysam said:

I have to wonder how much better these can look than the last Shout! colour corrected blu rays,which look great.

It can get to apoint, when the human eye cant pick up on the difference, guess a lot depends on how good your eyesight is to start with?.

i have 4K, probably about 60 titles, most are an improvement on the blu ray but it's not the leap DVD to Blu was imo. I'll watch these with interest,if the consensus is they are better i'll buy (when English friendly options emerge) . The current Shout discs really are very good.

But, doubtful these UHD BL titles will be color-corrected anyways. I’ll just stick with my Shout releases and be content. Can’t afford to upgrade the tv or player anyways, so, why bother. Not to mention that I no longer have the eyes of a twenty year old. 😀

Archived