Yang Pan Pan

ShawAngela

I love this actress !!

Here are some pictures I found on the internet.

Well, I can't upload the second one, sorry...

sharon5.jpg

• Like 5

I love this woman's physical capabilities. From her interview on Deadly China Dolls (Top Fighter 2), she practically begged her parents to let her go to Peking Opera School, which makes her that much of a bad-a**. It's a shame she was MIA for much of the 1980s, and then many of her roles in Girls n' Guns movies afterward were little more than glorified cameos. I've never seen Angel Enforcers, though.

I loved her in Kung Fu Master Called Drunk Cat.

• Like 7

41 minutes ago, DragonClaws said:

51d769ea457559633b3b6095dbf64a67--karate

Thank you very much for the picture, Dragonclaws, but this is Chang Ling and not Yang Pan Pan...:bs_smile:

As I'm also a big fan of Chang Ling, I will forgive you for this time...:bs_coveredlaugh:

• Like 2

DragonClaws
5 minutes ago, ShawAngela said:

Thank you very much for the picture, Dragonclaws, but this is Chang Ling and not Yang Pan Pan...:bs_smile:

Just testing you have had your coffe today, lol.

• Like 1

Omni Dragon

Here's a still frame from a trailer for THE STORY OF THE DRUNKEN MASTER:

pan pan simon yuen.png

(I used a cropped version of this image in my avatar).

While I personally rate THE STORY OF THE DRUNKEN MASTER itself less than average. It does have it moments. Sharon literally bends over backwards for her performance in it:

There's a slideshow like video on youtube of still images of Sharon:

And here's a few more images:

Yang Pan Pan 1.png

Yang Pan Pan 2.png

ChoiLeeFatKungFu+1979-27-b.jpg

• Like 5

Thank you very much for all these  pictures !

I noticed that she is known even in Russia. It must be difficult for them to spell and write some Chinese words : they wrote Yang (Yeung here, must be in Cantonese) as "Eng" as in English and they wrote Sharon as " Shieron ", because their " e " is pronounced " ie " in Russian. There is another character for our French " è " or "ê" that could have been more convenient for Sharon ; it looks like the euro symbol, with only one bar and turned on the other side. They even have a letter for the sound " ya "...

If I were Russian, I would have written Sharon Yang Pan Pan as this :

Шэрон     Янг     Пан  Пан

Sorry, it's my " teacher's " side that suddenly surfaced when I saw Yang Pan Pan's Russian name in the last clip !! I hope that nobody will be offended by my " lesson" ...:bs_smile:

As Jack Lemmon said in " Some like it hot ", " nobody is perfect " and me the first !!!!

• Like 3

DragonClaws

@ShawAngela, can you the film?, this behind the scenes image was taken from?.

Image source, Link- https://www.gettyimages.de/detail/nachrichtenfoto/asian-actors-actresses-wang-hsieh-yang-pan-pan-fanny-nachrichtenfoto/72431241#asian-actors-actresses-wang-hsieh-yang-pan-pan-fanny-chiu-lin-yung-picture-id72431241

(R-L) Wang Hsieth, Yang Pan Pan, Fanny Chiu, Lin Yung, & Tanny Chu

asian-actors-actresses-wang-hsieh-yang-p

• Like 1

TibetanWhiteCrane

Pretty sure that's Anthony Lau Wing, not Ling Yun..... also, I don't think that's Pan Pan. The pic itself looks mid 70's.

• Like 2

DragonClaws
40 minutes ago, TibetanWhiteCrane said:

Pretty sure that's Anthony Lau Wing, not Ling Yun..... also, I don't think that's Pan Pan. The pic itself looks mid 70's.

I thought it was Tony Liu, but figured who-ever put the picture online, knew more than me. I got the names, from the link I posted in the same post.

3 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

can you the film?, this behind the scenes image was taken from?.

Image source, Link- https://www.gettyimages.de/detail/nachrichtenfoto/asian-actors-actresses-wang-hsieh-yang-pan-pan-fanny-nachrichtenfoto/72431241#asian-actors-actresses-wang-hsieh-yang-pan-pan-fanny-chiu-lin-yung-picture-id72431241

(R-L) Wang Hsieth, Yang Pan Pan, Fanny Chiu, Lin Yung, & Tanny Chu

asian-actors-actresses-wang-hsieh-yang-p

Since you posted your question, I've been digging Liu YUng's and Tanny's filmographies (which have been massively completed on hkmdb since my last visit ! ) and, unless there are still missing movies, none of them appeared together with Wang Hsieh and Yang Pan Pan in the same movie.

From this picture, I would say that they met in the studios while filming each their own movie (maybe Liu Yung and Wang Hsieh were in the same movie at that moment, according to their clothes).

Ok, it's 40 past nine (night ) now. I had begin to write this post earlier, but my capricious computer suddenly stopped working !!:yociexp53::yociexp34::bs_firey: (I LOVE these smileys !!)

Maybe Tibethan White Crane is right and this isn't Yang Pan Pan, I'm not sure. But I'm sure of all what I wrote above.

Also, I searched for this fanny Chiu and I didn't find anything under this name, and hte only Shaws' actress  I found and who looks like the one on the picture is Fan Lei :

http://hkmdb.com/db/people/view.mhtml?id=4454&display_set=eng

and she didn't play either altogether with the others on the picture in the same movie...

• Like 2

DragonClaws
3 minutes ago, ShawAngela said:

Maybe Tibethan White Crane is right and this isn't Yang Pan Pan, I'm not sure. But I'm sure of all what I wrote above.

Also, I searched for this fanny Chiu and I didn't find anything under this name, and hte only Shaws' actress  I found and who looks like the one on the picture is Fan Lei :

http://hkmdb.com/db/people/view.mhtml?id=4454&display_set=eng

and she didn't play either altogether with the others on the picture in the same movie...

The plot thicken's, well spotted about the two actors in 70's fashion, while the others had traditional gear on.

Thanks for that @ShawAngela, might take some time before we finally crack who's on this image, and what movie its from.

• Like 1

DragonClaws

Few more stills for @ShawAngela.

Sharon Yeung Pan Pan(Right) with Rebbeca Chan Sau-Chu(Left), her co-star in The Understudy.

Here are the piar on the set of the movie.

53de5018385d1.jpg

With actress Cecilia Wong Hang-Sau, taking a break from filming The Legend of The Unknown's

53f4cb839ae77.jpg

Another behind the scene image from the making of The Understudy, with Stephen Tung Wai & Michael Miu Kai-Wai

53de50180c37d.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 3

Thank you very much !!

This girl rebecca Chan looks a little bit like the one on the picture with Liu Yung, Tian Ni and Wang Hsieh, what do you think ?

• Like 1

Omni Dragon
59 minutes ago, DragonClaws said:

With actress Cecilia Wong Hang-Sau, taking a break from filming The Legend of The Unknown's

53f4cb839ae77.jpg

Yang Pan Pan.png

• Like 4

Today I had a couple of German lobby cards for Duel of the 7 Tigers arrive. When I saw the still of Sharon Yang, I thought @ShawAngela in particular might like this... So here I am sharing a picture:

DSC_7277.JPG

DSC_7277 b.JPG

Also I sincerely hope Sharon has a speedy and uncomplicated recovery from her burns:

Edited by Silver and Gold Dragon
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Silver and Gold Dragon said:

Today I had a couple of German lobby cards for Duel of the 7 Tigers arrive. When I saw the still of Sharon Yang, I thought @ShawAngela in particular might like this... So here I am sharing a picture of Sharon and Charlie Chan Yiu Lam:

DSC_7277.JPG

DSC_7277 b.JPG

Also I sincerely hope Sharon has a speedy and uncomplicated recovery from her burns:

http://www.shaolinchamber36.com/kungfufandom/index.php?/topic/24156-fire-breaks-out-on-film-set-sharon-yeung-suffers-burns-on-face/

THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!!

And I hope that she'll recover well soon too !

• Like 2

8d96e2560b793595ac896e11908fdafa.jpg0427-00282-024b1.jpg

Sharon Yang appeared walking with a cane, but it is because she recently had surgery to replace her right femur, which has lots of bone bruises. She was at the premiere of Enjoy Yourself Tonight 2019.

• Like 4