Sun Chia Lin

ShawAngela

If I'm not mistaken, here are some cool pictures of Sun Chia Lin from a TTV magazine that I found on the internet.

1176327733_o.jpg

1176327834_o.jpg

1176327934_o.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DragonClaws

Sun Chia-Lin fights Kan Ti-Men, in aa scene from Against Drunken Cat Paw's(1979) a.k.a No-One Can Touch Her.

jlk71-MZHG5R87Z5F-Full-Image_GalleryBack

Another day, another fight, Miss Chia-Lin, dukes it out in a scene from King's of Kung Fu(1972)

jlk71-GM08ZJ0CG59-Full-Image_GalleryBack

4 minutes ago, DragonClaws said:

Sun Chia-Lin fights Kan Ti-Men, in aa scene from Against Drunken Cat Paw's(1979) a.k.a No-One Can Touch Her.

jlk71-MZHG5R87Z5F-Full-Image_GalleryBack

Are you still testing me ?

Maybe I'm mistaken, but I would say that it's Chia Ling here, but once again, I may be mistaken...

DragonClaws
On 7/28/2018 at 1:48 PM, ShawAngela said:

Are you still testing me ?

Maybe I'm mistaken, but I would say that it's Chia Ling here, but once again, I may be mistaken... 

Like Cato Fong's random attacks in the Pink Panther movies, I could be testing you at any time, and jok aside. You more than me on this subject, so I'dsay you are right. Both actress's do appear in the above movie though?.

2 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

Both actress's do appear in the above movie though?.

Yes, they both play in it. I think that we need an expert on Chia Ling or Sun Chia Lin in order to say who it is on this picture. I have it, but haven't watched it as yet, and I don't know if Chia Ling keeps the same black and red clothes all along the movie. If so, then it's you who are right and it's Sun Chia Lin on the picture.

Archived