Two Fists Against The Law...any wide versions?

clanarchy

Anybody know if there is a widescreen version of this movie available. Don't recall ever hearing of one being released. If anyone knows, can they steer me in the right direction!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NoKUNGFUforYU

None I can see, but they seem to remaster something every 10 days from Taiwan. Just random stuff, but Where's Officer Tuba, Miracle Fighters and Lost Swordship all came out in 1080p this week. Actually thinking of subbing Where's Officer Tuba, print is nice. Lost Swordship will be a lot of work, and there is a decent 480 print, so I kind of want to know how many people are interested in a subbed version of that. Miracle Fighters I am going to do either way. Keep it to watch as well, Yuen whackiness!!

Yeah, always live in hope something will turn up lol. I'd be interested in the officer tuba and lost Swordship....

Maybe worth having a remaster thread to log these new releases.

11 hours ago, NoKUNGFUforYU said:

Lost Swordship will be a lot of work, and there is a decent 480 print, so I kind of want to know how many people are interested in a subbed version of that. Miracle Fighters I am going to do either way. Keep it to watch as well, Yuen whackiness!!

Isn't the Rarescope version of Lost swordship subbed ?

NoKUNGFUforYU

I think I can do a dub for Lost Swordship. Much faster. Subs will be easy for Office Tuba. Should be out be next weekend or so.

just checked on flk site and they actually do show a wide version for Two Fists.... no screenshots though so I'm not gonna gamble on it.

Damn I think some Seasonal Films remasters are long overdue..

the miracle fighters trilogy is some fucked up movies :) but enjoyable nonetheless

can't forget that banana monster.... or watermelon monster... whatever is it called.

23 minutes ago, kevenzz said:

the miracle fighters trilogy

There is a trilogy ?

What are the titles of the two others, please ?

51 minutes ago, ShawAngela said:

There is a trilogy ?

What are the titles of the two others, please ?

Shaolin Drunkard & Taoism Drunkard are considered sequels (of sort) which would make them a trilogy.

10 hours ago, NoKUNGFUforYU said:

I think I can do a dub for Lost Swordship. Much faster. Subs will be easy for Office Tuba. Should be out be next weekend or so.

Can supply Cantonese audio for Tuba if you need it.

On 7/27/2018 at 12:54 AM, NoKUNGFUforYU said:

None I can see, but they seem to remaster something every 10 days from Taiwan. Just random stuff, but Where's Officer Tuba, Miracle Fighters and Lost Swordship all came out in 1080p this week. Actually thinking of subbing Where's Officer Tuba, print is nice. Lost Swordship will be a lot of work, and there is a decent 480 print, so I kind of want to know how many people are interested in a subbed version of that. Miracle Fighters I am going to do either way. Keep it to watch as well, Yuen whackiness!!

love to see remastered wheres officer tuba with subs

Archived