Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (2023) - Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Bradley Cooper, Vin Diesel

AlbertV

FFnxkGmWUAwhOcd.jpg
In case you missed it, Will Poulter (The Maze Runner) has officially signed on to play Adam Warlock. This is the look he will be sporting for the film, which is currently in production. (https://movieweb.com/will-poulter-adam-warlock-hair/)

James Gunn has officially confirmed this will be the final film to feature the likes of Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax, Rocket, and Groot. He said to the Hero Nation Podcast:

“This is the end for us, the last time people will see this team of Guardians. It’s big. It’s so, so big and dark, and different from what people might be expecting it to be. I just want to be true to the characters, the story and give people the wrap-up that they deserve for the story. That’s always a little bit scary. I’m very aware that the third film in most trilogies suck.” (https://movieweb.com/will-poulter-adam-warlock-hair/)

• Like 2

Drunken Monk

A fantastic send off for the Guardians. Gunn sticks the landing of his trilogy perfectly and delivers a story with heart, big laughs and some really excellent action. I was surprised.

Sadly, Marvrl has to tease more when it's not needed, but that's what they do. Save for that, this was a perfect ending in my eyes. Great new characters too.

My only gripe is that Adam Warlock felt utterly superfluous. What was the point of him even being there?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Drunken Monk said:

My only gripe is that Adam Warlock felt utterly superfluous. What was the point of him even being there?

Just so the post-credits sequence of the second film wasn't totally pointless?

• Like 1

Drunken Monk
35 minutes ago, DrNgor said:

Just so the post-credits sequence of the second film wasn't totally pointless?

It certainly seems that way. Not only was he a bit pointless but he was played for laughs, which k didn’t love.

The rest of the film was top notch though.

• Like 1

Super Ninja

I agree with @Drunken Monk here. I sat with my grandma and my two brothers last night to watch vol. 3 and we loved it. Well, grandma actually slept most of the time, at 80+ it's hardly her type of movie.

I really can't remember when was the last time I watched a movie with my family, it felt great and I wanna do it again next Sunday.

Anyways, first two Guardians didn't mean anything to me. They were so-so fun and largely forgettable. Except for the soundtrack. Not vol. 3.

No, vol. 3 is a significantly better movie, feels more sincere and is just great fun. We laughed so much, especially to Dax. 

So, if you want a good blockbuster fun for a hot summer night, look no further.

• Like 2