Bruce Lee We Miss You Custom 1080p custom DVD

NoKUNGFUforYU

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NoKUNGFUforYU

Also known as The Dragon Dies Hard. Going to have cover art made for this as well by a friend-

DragonDiesHard+1976-18-b.jpg

DragonClaws

69eb56f8465fd43fedb816446efc0fe9.jpg

Is this the one with the fight between Lung Fei and Ho Chung Tao on top of a moving bus?

bruce-lee-we-miss-you-DXJ8CK.jpg

bruce-lee-we-miss-you-DXJ84J.jpg

bruce-lee-we-miss-you-DXJ8CR.jpg

bruce-lee-we-miss-you-DXKM5T.jpg

NoKUNGFUforYU

End fight is on a golf course, actually. He fights Shan Mao, some wimply white dude, and Lung Fei at the end, one after the other.

DragonClaws
5 hours ago, NoKUNGFUforYU said:

End fight is on a golf course, actually. He fights Shan Mao, some wimply white dude, and Lung Fei at the end, one after the other.

I've seen that one, seem to recall a sequence on top of a bus?. A lot of those early Ho Chung Tao flicks blur into each other, at least in my memory.

Great quality clip in th first post, thanks for sharing.

NoKUNGFUforYU
4 hours ago, fabhui said:

Are you offering this on blu ray?

Not as of yet. If I had 50 people asking, I would. Right now it is only a few, here or there. I will ask my friend in Germany, but to be honest, it looks fantastic as it is. Also, I don't have a Blu Ray burner, LOL, on my current computer.

10 hours ago, NoKUNGFUforYU said:

Not as of yet. If I had 50 people asking, I would. Right now it is only a few, here or there. I will ask my friend in Germany, but to be honest, it looks fantastic as it is. Also, I don't have a Blu Ray burner, LOL, on my current computer.

Ah OK.  It's not 1080P, if your films are on DVD then at best they'll be 480P. You might be better off advertising them as Remastered as that's closer to what they are.

If you do start doing them on blu ray at full 1080P then I'd be interested in grabbing some of your titles. 👍

NoKUNGFUforYU

I see 720p on VLC. I will look into the Blu Ray. You realize that if I have to send blu rays, that raises the price? I went out and bought some blu ray, not cheap. I could eventually send them for download I guess.

On 7/20/2018 at 8:00 AM, NoKUNGFUforYU said:

I see 720p on VLC. I will look into the Blu Ray. You realize that if I have to send blu rays, that raises the price? I went out and bought some blu ray, not cheap. I could eventually send them for download I guess.

I would be willing to pay a premium for blu ray recordable discs but only $5 to $6 more per disc. I currently don't own a blu ray drive either, so I would have to purchase the physical media and the associated shipping fee would be a determining factor in how much I would be willing to spend.

I agree with @NoKUNGFUforYU, the current remastered print looks absolutely fantastic upscaled to 1080p by my Oppo blu ray player to my 55" Sony TV. I'm sure a higher bit rate full HD version would look even better but I'm satisfied with result I get now.

NoKUNGFUforYU

Yihetuan, thank you for the support. Some of these movies I work on purely because other people will want to see them. There's no huge profit in them. I have spent weeks on certain titles that I honestly would not watch necessarily on my own. But it is satisfying to get them done. If 100's of people wanted to order them, that would be a different story. Most people will just wait for something to go on Wu Tang or a Torrent site. Not that there's really anything wrong with that I guess, but it's not exactly inspirational. Or, someone can steal my work, or Toby's or Jamal's and call it a special project. Anyway, I will try and figure out how to make some of these into blurays at some point.

DragonClaws
16 hours ago, NoKUNGFUforYU said:

Yihetuan, thank you for the support. Some of these movies I work on purely because other people will want to see them. There's no huge profit in them. I have spent weeks on certain titles that I honestly would not watch necessarily on my own. But it is satisfying to get them done. If 100's of people wanted to order them, that would be a different story. Most people will just wait for something to go on Wu Tang or a Torrent site. Not that there's really anything wrong with that I guess, but it's not exactly inspirational. Or, someone can steal my work, or Toby's or Jamal's and call it a special project. Anyway, I will try and figure out how to make some of these into blurays at some point.

This is entirely upto you dude, but you might want to promote this in the Bruceploitation thread too. It might get more interest for your project?.

This could be converted to a AVCHD format, better quality than DVD ,playable on blu ray players and would fit on a standard DVD-R.

Archived