A new cinema experience.

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

I have seen very few so called; "Sword and Sandal" movies but I must admit I am, for the moment, bored with kung fu movies on YouTube.

The Wu Tang Collection has big problems. Most of the movies there come from the old VHS days. As you all know it was always, or at times, very hard to find a solid print but alas we still watched them to keep our love for this genre alive. 

I have discovered at least 80% fall into the unwatchable  'BLURRED' category. Well  in this day and age it is unacceptable.

I have found an alternative Chinese Kung Fu Movies on YouTube. This gives you many choices of modern fu and mostly mainland Chinese efforts. But for some reason most of these movies do not appeal to me so. They seem not to have same raw energy as the 'Old School' models. Plus, large battles just does not hit home.

So, I have decided to have a romp with the "Sword and Sandal" genre. Its still a hit and miss but its refreshing to go back to those days of yesteryear with the pomp and circumstance and the great warriors and gladiators from that part of the world and the Romans let us not forget the Romans.

Below is an example of one I am watching now. Big subs easy to read in this one. Also the action is damn good.

GD Y-Y

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived