Roscomare House 1968 / 2018

Ozzie

DragonClaws

Here's the backyard footage again, in short clip, with better quality picture and sound. I think this short segment was included with all official release of ETD, post 2000?.

• Like 1

I heard that someone is actually in talks with Warner's about doing a reboot of ENTER THE DRAGON ?! This is Bruce Lee! You can't reboot Bruce Lee... Are they insane? What a bad idea in the long painful history of bad ideas. I'm struck fucking speechless... 

• Like 1

DragonClaws
12 hours ago, Ozzie said:

I heard that someone is actually in talks with Warner's about doing a reboot of ENTER THE DRAGON ?! This is Bruce Lee! You can't reboot Bruce Lee... Are they insane? What a bad idea in the long painful history of bad ideas. I'm struck fucking speechless... 

It might happen, but if I had pound for every time this rumour came up, I'd be retiring a lot earlier, thats for sure.

DragonClaws

Was this well known picture, taken at Roscomare House?, or at family friend/photogrpaher, Linda Plamer's house?

Totsk4Q.jpg

• Like 1

DragonClaws
28 minutes ago, Ozzie said:

I don't think that's Roscomare... That photo shoot was done at Palmer house...

I'd go with that, they did a lot more photos at Linda Palmer's, because she had a larger backyard.

Have you considered tracking down Linda's former house?, if its still around.

Bruce-Lee-Leg-Strength.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 2

I have friends that are realtors. Maybe they can do a title search but I wouldn't know where to begin at this point. I'll have to dig first. I'll see what I can find. X Ozzie

• Like 1

First post...... I know Ozzie from another forum and saw his post about the Roscomare house and comments about other Bruce Lee related locations. This is not a solicitation but I cover quite a few BL-related US locations on my website, mostly in Seattle and California. 

Www.bruceleewashere.com

Viewed best using Google Chrome browser from a desktop/ laptop computer. 

Steve P.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, eelecurb01 said:

First post...... I know Ozzie from another forum and saw his post about the Roscomare house and comments about other Bruce Lee related locations. This is not a solicitation but I cover quite a few BL-related US locations on my website, mostly in Seattle and California. 

I'll check out that link hen I get the time, never understood why John Little didnt include U.S locations on his racking The Dragon documentary?. Unless there's plans to do a seperate film on those places?.

Welome to the forum @eelecurb01

Here's a couple of videos, that shoud interest @Ozzie.

Thanks to JKD54, over at the BL Live's Forum, for the head's up on these extended backyard clips, filmed at Roscomare House.

There's about an hours worth of footage, until it gets pulled? from the site. The qualitys not great, but its better thn the odd brief clip, that tunrs up in officia documentaries.

• Like 1

The following links, takes you to  a site with some Gif's, from the Roscomare House training sessions. With a few clips from James Coburn,s patio sessions too. I wonder who the lady sitting with a young Brandon Lee is?, you can spot her, as Coburn walks away from kicking the padded shiield, held by  fellow student Herb Jackson.

Link- https://thedragon.bloghaunt.com/2017/10/13/bruce-lee-backyard-training-with-james-coburn-and-kareem/

There must be some stills out there, of Coburn and Lee trainig together?, from the 60's?.

4e9153c88a34b613e58d3d8f62b23fc5.jpg

• Like 1

I'm not sure if this image of BL with his son, was taken inside Roscomare House?, or at another of his Hollywood homes?.

Note: The small section of BL'S extensive library.

bruce-lee-daughter-shannon-personal-phot

• Like 1

It's pretty crazy how different and yet how unchanged the property is in Bel Air. I saw this in a Golden Harvest 1973 documentary on BL. Compare with other photos in this thread I've posted. Interestingly, I was running up there last week and a neighbor told me that the old middle eastern man that lives there, is selling the house soon. I'll keep my eye on it. X Ozzie

IMG_20190626_163942657_BURST000_COVER.jpg

• Like 3

DragonClaws
15 hours ago, Ozzie said:

It's pretty crazy how different and yet how unchanged the property is in Bel Air. I saw this in a Golden Harvest 1973 documentary on BL. Compare with other photos in this thread I've posted. Interestingly, I was running up there last week and a neighbor told me that the old middle eastern man that lives there, is selling the house soon. I'll keep my eye on it. X Ozzi

You thinking of purchasing the property @Ozzie?. Funny how some places just appear to be frozen in time, and escape redevelopement/progress.

@DragonClaws these photos of the family were taken at Linda Palmer's house in Brentwood... I'm fairly certain. There's also a bunch of images from her house where BL has a mustache and is performing poses kicks etc

• Like 2