Golden Harvest Titles coming to Blu-Ray!

saltysam

On 8/4/2018 at 4:44 AM, kevenzz said:

I hope it's not Jackie Chan stuff or Bruce Lee stuff…. those have been released on blu ray many times.

Sammo Hung stuff on blu ray would be great…. most of his movies aren't on blu ray.

Warriors Two, The Prodigal Son, Iron Fisted Monk, Knockabout… etc.

Prodigal Son actually got a blu ray release but it's a joke…. I think my Fox dvd looks better than this.

There are Japanese Blu-ray of Warriors Two, Iron Fisted Monk and Knockabout. No English subs and upscales as per typical Fortune Star. They came packaged with a magazine. And, yes, Prodigal Son on Blu-ray is a joke. All these releases on Blu-ray are, really. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't aware of these japanese blu…. thanks for the info :) too bad they're just upscale with denoise filters probably.

I just watched the new Eureka print of Police Story 1 and 2 and they look quite stunning.... true 4k remaster.

I'm sure looking foward Project A 1 and 2 in october aswell...... it would be great to have Armour of God 1 and 2 with the same treatment.

On 8/27/2018 at 7:28 AM, kevenzz said:

I just watched the new Eureka print of Police Story 1 and 2 and they look quite stunning.... true 4k remaster.

I'm sure looking foward Project A 1 and 2 in october aswell...... it would be great to have Armour of God 1 and 2 with the same treatment.

Armour of God already exists on Blu-ray from a 2k master. Mediumrare put it a while back without any fanfare. 

And, there is a rare extended version of Armour of God 2: Operation Condor available in Japan without English subs. The HD print was taken from a theatrical print and hasn’t been remastered.

Archived