BEST SAMURAI MOVIE STORE IN THE WORLD

Guest xZAANTRONx

Guest Heishi

Cleaning the DVD before playing is very important, so be sure to pick up a DVD cleaner for your collection. You can get one for between $9 to $15. I have run into the same problem and cleaning the DVD will clear up a lot of playback problems. IMHO I think the ones that clean radially are the better ones. (though rubbing alcohol and paper towels will work in a pinch :-D)

You might also want to get a DVD lens cleaner for you player and clean it from time to time.

A handy little DVD/CD repair unit is the SkipDoctor from Digital Innovations, around $30. Very good for repairing scratched discs.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kungfusamurai

Does anyone know if Martialfan is still around, but under a different name? I remember they sent me a list of their titles, and there was one they had which was a really hard to find tomisaburo wakayama film that I still have yet to see put out by anyone. Even vomit bag never had it, and they had a lot of japanese action flicks no one else had.

KFS

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB
I remember they sent me a list of their titles, and there was one they had which was a really hard to find tomisaburo wakayama film that I still have yet to see put out by anyone.

KFS

Sorry, I can't answer your question. But which Tomisaburo Wakayama film are you looking for?

kungfusamurai
Sorry, I can't answer your question. But which Tomisaburo Wakayama film are you looking for?

It was Fort of Death, the follow-up to Killer's Mission. Mind you, it was a list I looked at several years ago, so I might have remembered it incorrectly.

KFS

Archived