BEST SAMURAI MOVIE STORE IN THE WORLD

Guest xZAANTRONx

Guest xZAANTRONx

www.andale.com/store?sid=...rentCatId=

really long address, there is probably a shorter one. but YEAH

awesome movies! subtitles! INSANELY LOW PRICES (see the deal of the month, 3 dvds for $30!!)

fairly rare movies, and he adds new flicks like every week.

I just ordered 9 dvds for $90!! ill let you guys know about quality/subtitles etc

enjoy

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kungfusamurai

I think that's martialfan's store. Glad to see they've got their own website now. Do they accept credit cards directly now, or is it just Paypal?

KFS

Guest Soda drink

has anyone bought from them? Im really interested in purchasing from there but i dont want to get jipped lol

Guest chiba2000

Yes most of the stuff he sells (scavenging) are the works of Samurai Video. DVD-R yes.

/Chiba2000 8)

Guest ninjai

Yes it's (Martialfan's) store and Chiba2000 so what if he scavenging. Samuraiflix is good but damm I Spent alot of money with them, not to say I won't order from him again because he has stuff that is hard to find, I just wish he would Lower his prices atleast to $15.00

Ninjai

Guest chiba2000

I'm not about to go into one of these discussions again, but just remember who is the source of most rare fan-subbed titles, who's spending a lot of cash on scripts and good masters, spends tons of hours making perfectly timed subs etc. Imagine what will happen when he can't make any money on his titles because of the "scav" guys, just think about that for a while.

ps. saving money is good, ending the utlimate source is not!

/Chiba2000 8)

Guest ninjai

Chiba, you're 110% right I think it would be very bad if Samuraiflix said OK I not getting anymore rare movies and then subtitling them, all I ask is that he should lower his prices to keep up with some of the other sites. I don't mind paying extra for better quality, but again I just wish he would come down a bit, or offer us a deal like buy 3 get one free, something like that. If you know Merlin good then maybe you could talk with him, just a thought.

Ninjai

Guest chiba2000

Lets say I know him very very well ok....see all those movies and TV-series covers he uses and every damn "scav" uses on Ebay these days...I made most of them!!! ;)

Well, I hear you and I have mentioned it serveral times, but he won't change the price I'm afraid. I can't do more than that, maybe a NINJADOJO special deal from time to time.

/Chiba2000 8)

Guest xZAANTRONx

I got them today, very good quality. I am pleased, but yes I would prefer to buy them from the original guy who made them, but I cant even begin to afford it! 9 dvds from samuraidvd would have cost me like $360.

Guest Dion Brother

Merlin had high prices in the VHS days when he wasn't subtitling them! It's funny how prices went up with some dealers as the cost of the blank media went down. Merlin isn't alone in that regard.

Guest kungfusamurai
I got them today, very good quality. I am pleased, but yes I would prefer to buy them from the original guy who made them, but I cant even begin to afford it! 9 dvds from samuraidvd would have cost me like $360.

In the end, bootlegging is bootlegging. Nothing personal, but a bootlegger getting bent out of shape for being bootlegged is kind of ironic. Perhaps if the prices weren't so high, then the customers would keep coming?

KFS

Guest ninjai

xZAANTRONx, how much did the S/H cost for the movies I've been trying to get in touch with them to find out if I order 3,6, or 9 movies how much the S/H fee is let me know.

Ninjai

Guest xZAANTRONx

well, I live in canda, and he is from New york.

So shipping 9 dvds for me was $13. It would be less if you live in the US I should think

Guest kungfusamurai

Martialfan's shipping is reasonable. That's roughly the going rate for shipping and handling to locations in the US and Canada (most sellers usually say $5, and sometimes say it goes for 3 DVDs). It all depends on the seller and their packaging. I've seen sellers ask for as much as $8 to ship a DVD to US or Canada, which is completely retarded. If they charge that much, it really should be on my doorstop in less than a week! :)

KFS

Guest xZAANTRONx

yes I am quite pleased EXCEPT my Harakiri and three outlaw samurai dvds totally mess up when I try to watch them :( :( :( :( :(

Guest ninjai

xZAANTRONx, what's the problem with the DVD's is it your Machine or the DVD'S themselves. Give some details...

Ninjai

Guest pressureworld

if you let him know he will send you replacements I bought tons including the same two (harakiri & three outlaw) from him he is very honest

Guest kungfusamurai

Sometimes it depends on the DVD player. Some like DVD-Rs better than others. You can get 'Three Outlaw Samurai' & 'Harakiri' from HK websites on the Panorama label. They are Region 0, even though they are indicated as being Region 3 on the sites. It's a great transfer. I can't speak for Harakiri (which is also available) - I don't know if it's all region or really region 3 or what the transfer looks like.

KFS

Archived