Wonder Woman 1984 (2020) - Gal Gadot, Chris Pine, Pedro Pascal, Kristin Wiig

AlbertV

L5SU952.jpg

first-photo-chris-pine-in-wonder-woman-s

The first two photos for the upcoming Wonder Woman sequel have appeared and the second reveals that Chris Pine is returning as Steve Trevor (one can only guess this Steve being the grandson of the original Steve). The film apparent will be called Wonder Woman 1984 with the new film set in 1984. What has been confirmed besides the return of Gal Gadot as the DC Superhero and Pine as Steve is that the villain will be The Cheetah, with Kristin Wiig being cast in the role of WW's rival.

Patty Jenkins is also returning to helm the sequel, which will come out on November 1, 2019.

http://www.darkhorizons.com/another-wonder-woman-1984-photo/

Edited by AlbertV
  • Like 3

DragonClaws

More Gal Gadot kicking ass as Wonder Woman, bring it on.

Gal%20Gadot%20-%201217%20Cover.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 2

Holy crap? This is the official screenshots for the movie??!?!? I can't wait!!! The first one was amazing to see in theaters, Suicide Squad was alright, I liked BvS (Ultimate Edition was much better), Man of Steel was great, and Justice League was awesome. Bring it on DCEU!!!

• Like 2

DragonClaws
14 hours ago, Ah_Tao said:

Holy crap? This is the official screenshots for the movie??!?!? I can't wait!!! The first one was amazing to see in theaters, Suicide Squad was alright, I liked BvS (Ultimate Edition was much better), Man of Steel was great, and Justice League was awesome. Bring it on DCEU!!!

Suicide Suad is the only recent DC flicks I've not sat through yet. Nice to see I'm not the only one who enjoyed Man Of Steel and Justice League.

loRhSzD.jpg

• Like 1

Here's an onset photo from the NY Daily News...both Gal and Chris rocking that 80's gear

Screenshot-2018-6-14 Stars on set - NY Daily News(1).png

Edited by AlbertV
  • Like 2

DragonClaws

New shot from the movie.

35434223_1841758829177662_76467476319258

Actress Kristen Wiig is on board as the villianous Cheetah, no images of her in character as of yet.

Kristen-Wiig.jpg

• Like 1

ShaOW!linDude

What the...? Is this Evil Wonder Woman?

Well, it is set in the 80's so I guess you have to be true to fashion and put shoulder pads on her costume.

• Like 5

Secret Executioner

Still thinking Gal Gadot looks too doll-ish and more like a teenager cosplaying, but anyway... That poster's so bright you gotta wear shades.  :monk_coolagent:

• Like 4

I've been ready for this movie, but I'm not feeling the costume at all either. All my other friends seem to like it though

• Like 4

I recently watched the first film. I admit I went into it with a bit of an anti-DC mindset but I was rather surprised how much I enjoyed this. Some of the CGI on Paradise Isle was a bit off but the chemistry between Gadot and Pine was the real glue. Showed some of the DVD to my kids and now they both want to be WW for next Halloween (lol). Anyway, I welcome this next film and hope it holds up as well as the first. 

Edited by teako170
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, OpiumKungFuCracker said:

Why 1984? Sorry I don't read comics. they go on a time machine?

First one was set in WWI - she doesn't age

I thought Gadot was amazing in the first one, thoroughly enjoyed it. I was never a Chris Pine fan before that, but he was great too... like Teako said, great chemistry with Gal.

• Like 3

DragonClaws

People moan about the lack of colour n D.C films, I dont think this will be the case with the new Wonder Woman.

wonderwoman-cover_uqg9.910.jpg

Ready for a wire assisted stunt, on the set of the new film.

WonderWomanPennsylvaniaAvenue.jpg

gal-gadot-stunts-on-wonder-woman-1984-se

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 2

Drunken Monk

As a I side note, I don't think it's a coincidence that this colorful poster is released during Pride month. Maybe the film itself won't be as garish.

• Like 3

When is Wonder Woman 1984 released in cinemas? DC movie’s cast, plot, trailer and how Steve Trevor returns

- What we know so far about Gal Gadot's second solo outing as Diana Prince aka Wonder Woman

Link- https://www.radiotimes.com/news/film/2019-10-31/wonder-woman-1984-sequel-cinema-release-date-cast-plot-trailer-gal-gadot-chris-pine/

wonder-woman.jpg?w=980&q=75

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 1

I'm glad we get to see more of Cheetah, but IDK, the CGI on Cheetah looked a bit shoddy...maybe it was just so they can show it for Fandome? IDK. I'm all for WW either way so I'll see it.

• Like 2