Collectors of Samurai flix...

Guest ichibanvideo

Guest chiba2000

hilarious, and how do you expect us to get hold of these movie gems, never released on video, outside Japan etc?!

YEAH, we know that trading this way is not right, but it's the only way. 1budz4u, who are you anyway, the INTERNET Police? :evil

ps. and I don't think the FBI are working for the Japanese movie companies he he. So what if they did, I don't live in the US, they can FBI my ass as much as they like...HIT ME! :rollin ;)

/Chiba2000 8)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lunamask

Hey Chiba 2000

If you still want the Watari DVD-R I would just like to send it to you for free as it is already made. No need for any trade. This good gesture is what we Hawaiians call the Aloha Spirit here in Hawaii.

Just send me your mailing address and it will be there by the end of the week.

All the Best!

Lunamask

PS the DVD-R is off of Laser disk

Guest limubai2000

First Miramax can kiss my shiny metal ass (thanks Bender!). Harvey should be drawn and quartered while his brother looks on... then his brother Bob should be keelhauled and left for the sharks.

Second the FBI can kiss my shiny metal ass... and I work for another US Gov agency and can't stand FBI weenies! The FBI has no jurisdiction outside of US soil without consent of that countries law enforcement agencies.. and the FBI normally only goes after distributors not people like you and I. Before you say "they will start" I might remind you that there is this thing called terrorism and the Feds are way more concerned with it than folks importing/pirating movies at the moment and I don't see that changing in the near future (5yrs-ish).

Ok now that I got that out of my system... I'll try to end on a positive note...

Can someone give me a short blurb about the plot of Chushingura?

Guest chiba2000

I hear you brother, we are small fish for the FBI dudes. 8)

As for Chushingura, check this out:

www.cusd.chico.k12.ca.us/...ngura.html

Also, if you are looking for the coolest Chushingura movie, get "Fall of Ako Castle", amazing cast (Chiba, Mifune, Nakamura, Harada etc.), coolest and bloodiest ending of all movie versions.

ps. cool name by the way, that 2000 ending is cool eh?! ;)

/Chiba2000 8)

Guest chiba2000

Lunamask, sorry for the delay. Been so busy the last two weeks. I'll try to get back to you later today on email. And of course you should I have something in return for "Watari", I have plenty of cool titles to choose.

/Chiba2000 8)

Guest Lunamask

Chiba2000

Will check my e-mail for your mailing address. Please don't worry about anything to trade me in return, It's just a good will gesture and thanks that things didn't turn messy with that earlier miscommunication incident I went through here.

Aloha

Lunamask

Guest Lunamask

Hey Chiba

I am a tokusatsu mask collector and Thailand has one of the best repros around!

If you come across any masks like Kamen Rider or Ultra man pick them up. I would send you money in a sec!

Aloha, Lunamask

Guest chiba2000

check my web site for info and stuff...

blofeld.qbranch.se/~maal01

check here for rare movies...

www.samuraiflix.com

www.stores.ebay.com/id=32...ageName=L2

and here in 2-3 weeks, will have some 30 unsubbed samurai and ninja movies, very rare, some never released on video before, perfect quality...

www.geocities.com/ichibanvideo/

Enjoy!

/Chiba2000 8)

Archived