Tim Man

AlbertV

MV5BNDYzNzE4NzI1OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTY1

Born on November 22, 1979 in Sweden, Tim Man began his martial arts training at the age of 8. He is skilled in Taekwondo, Wushu, Kickboxing, MMA, Boxing, and other forms. At the age of 15, he won the Bronze medal at the World Taekwondo Championships. Starting out doing stunts in his native Sweden, Tim eventually moved to Thailand, where he began his legendary career as one of today's top action choreographers. In 2013, he scored a lead role in an Italian martial arts comedy Una Vita da Sogno opposite Alessandro Paci and Massimo Ceccherini. Tim has appeared in films like Kill 'Em All, Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun Li, Bangkok Adrenaline, and Ninja: Shadow of a Tear. For a while, he collaborated with Scott Adkins on various projects, from the aforementioned Ninja: Shadow of a Tear to Boyka: Undisputed and Eliminators and the upcoming Triple Threat and Abduction. Tim recently worked on his second WWE Studios film, the soon to be released The Marine 6: Close Quarters, starring Mike "The Miz" Mizanin in his fourth outing as ex-Marine Jake Carter. According to IMDB, he may be serving as fight choreographer of the long-developed Maxx, starring Kane Kosugi and Jason Patric.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drunken Monk

This is exciting. Tim may be working with Kane Kosugi as the two of them were in LA together yesterday...

1 minute ago, Drunken Monk said:

This is exciting. Tim may be working with Kane Kosugi as the two of them were in LA together yesterday...

Even though I don't trust IMDB much, it is believed that the long gesturing Maxx may be coming back with Kane in the lead role and Tim as fight choreographer. If that's the case, I'm all in!

DragonClaws
4 hours ago, AlbertV said:

Even though I don't trust IMDB much, it is believed that the long gesturing Maxx may be coming back with Kane in the lead role and Tim as fight choreographer. If that's the case, I'm all in!

4 hours ago, Drunken Monk said:

I know Scott Adkins mentioned he'd love to work with Issac Florentine soon, in a recent Instagram post. It would be great to see Tim Man return for action duties.

Didnt you already have a thread dedicated to Tim Man?, or was it a casuality of the 2016 blackout?.

2 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

Didnt you already have a thread dedicated to Tim Man?, or was it a casuality of the 2016 blackout?.

I think it was a casualty of the 2016 blackout...but it is brought to life again :D

More possibility that the Tim Man-Kane Kosugi collaboration could be Maxx. They met with Wych Kaos while Tim was in L.A.

Drunken Monk

There's a lot going on with Tim at the moment, it seems. He's been with the Jackie Chan Stunt Team over the last week or so and, during his time with them, he met this fella.

Is Tim working on the Jackie/John project?

36645633_1855038114562487_2220799401167683584_n.jpg

DragonClaws
15 hours ago, Drunken Monk said:

Is Tim working on the Jackie/John project?

I'm not sure on this one, but it he must have impressed the people who worked with him on the last Marine film, from WWE studios.

DragonClaws
On 7/13/2018 at 1:56 PM, Drunken Monk said:

Apparently, Cena has been training with Tim Man and the JC Stunt Group...

I hope this movie, get's Tim Man some work on bigger budget productions.

Never been the biggest fan of John Cenas in ring image, but he looks like the kind of dedicated man, who would pick up fight choreogrpahy pretty quickly.

Drunken Monk

Tim Man worked on Legend of Chun Li!? I've never seen the film but I was led to believe it's far from a martial arts masterpiece.

On 8/2/2018 at 1:14 PM, Drunken Monk said:

Tim Man worked on Legend of Chun Li!? I've never seen the film but I was led to believe it's far from a martial arts masterpiece.

It is far from that...he only appears as a police officer in the film. But the film itself is just ugh!

He wished Kane Kosugi a Happy Birthday...from what looks like Maxx? The third guy is AKIRA of the J-Pop Group EXILE, whose name was in the cast list of the film.

Archived