TOSHIRO MIFUNE MADNESS!!!!

Guest chiba2000

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chiba2000

Great quality, widescreen, fully authored DVD-R, English subtitles, menus and extras. No need to worry, all are in perfect quality, CK never release any crap. Get them all my friend, awesome stuff. :)

/Chiba2000 8)

Guest chiba2000

Guys,

I've managed to get a good deal on those Mifune movies. If you buy all four Mifune movies, don't forget to mention that NinjaDojo sent you, and you will get another Mifune for FREE!

www.ctenosaur.com/dvd/morpho.html

ps. and for those of you who are tired of me ranting about this, thinking I'm getting a big piece of this cake, I DONT'T. I only do this because I love these movies. Good sales for this seller will most likely generate more subtitled Jidai-Geki movies in the future, that's what I'm after. :)

/Chiba2000 8)

THE NINJADOJO!

Guest manhlong

What is the title for the free Mifume's DVD? Canibal King only list 4 Mifume's DVD. Could you make a deal with him to buy 4 and get 1 free. I'm interest in the Red Poeny DVD.

Guest kungfusamurai

I haven't seen them. But a number of them, last time I checked, were available on VCD from layoyo.com, minus English subtitles.

KFS

Guest chiba2000

First of, you do know who Toshiro Mifune is (was) right?! Ok, then there should be no doubt about buying these rare Mifune Samurai flix, which are not only rare but very entertaining, perfect quality and has the best subtitles you will find on this planet.

Forget about crappy dubbed HK stuff, horrible VCD's without subtitles, why bother when you can have them in perfect condition all the way, and for a very good price too....wouldn't you agree?

also the BONUS is Gambling Samurai (also very rare Mifune title), you can find synopsis, poster image and screen shots for all movies on my web site...

blofeld.qbranch.se/~maal01/index.html

Check under SAMURAI section for the titles.

If this sale goes well we will have the fortune to look forward to even more rare Mifune samurai stuff with subtitles, titles like Yagyu Secret Scroll and Rise Against the Sword etc etc. Please guys, be a good JidaiGeki fan, buy some of these. :)

ps. if you got more questions, fire away, I'm here for you guys!

/Chiba2000 8)

blofeld.qbranch.se/~maal01

Guest pressureworld

Thanks Chiba you came through as usual, well it's official I ordered all four Mifune films and 13 assassins (also be looking for that bonus Mifune) I will give mini reviews soon as I recieve them all i now need is Ninja Wars and maybe Makai Tensho (im on the fence again)

Guest chiba2000

Cool, good call on buying the Mifune titles and 13 Assassin which is very cool, including an Jidai-Geki all-star cast.

Ninja Wars, well Cannibal King has subtitled that one too, perfect video/audio quality of course. Not sure if I can recommend the new Makai Tensho, although very perfect quality the movie kind of sucked, and I hate CGI in a samurai movie.

/Chiba2000 8)

Guest Grape Snapple

Sorry to go completely off topic, but Mifune's daughter, Mika, is beautiful (well, she's still in her young and cute phase). She has her father's eyes and nose, I think; and his smile and a bit of his bravado too (being a bit of a harley davidson tomboy). I'm no George Costanza but she's a handsome woman. I wouldn't say her acting is anything out of the ordinary--she's still developing--but she's very charismatic.

Beauuutiful ladies~

Guest sasakikojiro

I ordered (Paypal) from his website on Feb 10, but have had no comfirmation that he recieved or sent the order. I don't have it yet.

What is his modus operandi on orders and his lead time?

Guest sasakikojiro

...my PayPal history. Everything is as plain as day, and the funds were recieved by Mr. CC. Anyway, I found his cannibal-king email address. I'll inquire direct.

Archived