The Division: John Paul Ly & Laurent Plancel (2019)

DragonClaws

DragonClaws

SYNOPSIS: Set throughout the course of one day in London, Jake and Lance, members of the extreme special forces unit 'The Division’, strive to save the city from terrorist attacks in a race against time. John Paul Ly(Nightshooters, Jailbreak) who plays Jake, makes his directing debut here. With his on/off screen working partner Laurent Plancel playing Lance. Plancel is also the films co-producer.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DragonClaws

Sweet looking behind the scenes cast and crew picture. While NightShooters has been promoted for some time now, this movie seemed to just appear from know where. Unless it's just me that's missed any discussion of it?.

20746178_1426483874134496_24999521670268

Drunken Monk

It’s only a short film so it probably doean’t have much of a marketing campaign.

Drunken Monk

Does anyone know how this is going to be made available? I'm assuming, since they paid nine grand to make it, they won't just toss it on YouTube.

1 hour ago, Drunken Monk said:

Does anyone know how this is going to be made available? I'm assuming, since they paid nine grand to make it, they won't just toss it on YouTube.

Maybe it will be released in a package, with the feature length Nightshooter's?.

Drunken Monk

Here's the first episode of The Division, Jean Paul-Ly's new web pilot. I've been impressed with Ly so far and it's nice to see more of his action here...

Mike Leeder

There's no stopping that Jean-Paul Ly, fresh from facing off against Andy On in Jimmy Henderson's latest project in Cambodia, he's currently at work on another project and dropped a 30 minute proof of concept for his project THE DIVISION, which could be The Professionals, Sweeney, Strike Back with a touch of Spooks: MI5 we've all been waiting for

Written, directed and action directed by Ly, and produced by his co-star and partner in crime fighting Law Plancell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=I-inWFd3yCU&fbclid=IwAR3D0MwB0lgXaDKTtg0qtxTLG2gJ9getPxwPEXJcRSOvg3_PUM3w69FQqRo

Archived