Seis Manos - Netflix adult anime series for 2019

whitesnake

whitesnake

Netflix has ordered an adult anime series, Seis Manos (Six Hands), from Viz Media LLC and Powerhouse Animation (Castlevania producer).  "Set in Mexico in the 1970's era, Seis Manos centers on three orphaned martial arts warriors who join forces with a DEA agent and a Mexican Federale to battle for justice after their beloved mentor is murdered on the streets of their tiny border town."  The series will be released on Netflix in 2019.  More at http://deadline.com/2018/05/netflix-action-anime-series-seis-manos-1202385818/  

Announcement for those who read Spanish - 

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.scifijapan.com/articles/2019/09/15/viz-media-announces-seis-manos-netflix-premiere-on-october-3rd/  

"The anime series Seis Manos will launch globally on Netflix on Thursday, October 3rd [2019].  All eight episodes will premiere with English and Spanish audio and multiple subtitled language options... Seis Manos features a notable voice cast highlighted by Aislinn Derbez (La Casa de las Flores) as Isabela, Mike Colter (Luke Cage) as Brister, Jonny Cruz (Overwatch) as Jesus, Angelica Vale (Jane the Virgin) as Garcia, Vic Chao (Mortal Combat X) as Chiu, and Danny Trejo (Machete) as El Balde." 

Seis Manos First Look - 

Seis Manos Opening Sequence - 

ShaOW!linDude

I binged this over the weekend and it is KILLER!!!

This has some of the best animated MA fighting I've seen in a while. It's comparable to the first animated Street Fighter movie. There are definite styles and techniques on display. And it has some old school MA movie plot touches. The story is really good, too. And it ends with a nice segue way for an upcoming season. I will sitting through this again. Great mix of occultism and martial arts.

Archived