Chinese Hercules: The Bolo Yeung Story (Documentary)

DragonClaws

DragonClaws
10 hours ago, One Armed Boxer said:

Bey Logan posted on Facebook last week that this documentary is now no longer going ahead due to "Team Bolo" (his words) not wanting to be involved in it. He also said he'll be using the material that was gathered as part of the documentary for his own book that's currently planned on the life of Bolo. @DragonClaws you're probably best positioned to confirm if this is true?

Its very old news, Bey Logan left the production back in late 2019. Its all still going on ahead without him, as Pavel Nyziak pointed out on Logans Facebook page last week. I've wrote an interview recently for a stuntman we are talking to in the coming weeks. Lots of stuff happeneing behind the scenes right now:smile. I wish Logan had done a book decades ago, nice to see our project inspiring other material.

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 3

One Armed Boxer

I was reminded of this one today when Bey Logan re-posted the artwork on his Facebook account. Is the documentary still in the works @DragonClaws? Could be the prime time to do it with the spike in interest of all things Bruceploitation!

BeyLogan.thumb.jpg.a2a65febdc8fc0ed12ef4d8e7b607530.jpg

• Like 2

PandaPawPaw
On 8/27/2019 at 9:57 PM, kingofkungfu2002 said:

cynbolo.jpg

He may not look like it but deep inside BOLO is squealing like a lil girl that he's sat next to Rothrock. :D

• Like 2

DragonClaws
8 hours ago, One Armed Boxer said:

I was reminded of this one today when Bey Logan re-posted the artwork on his Facebook account. Is the documentary still in the works @DragonClaws? Could be the prime time to do it with the spike in interest of all things Bruceploitation!

Hi Paul, without going into gorey details, Im no longer invovled with that project myself. However, I hope it reaches screens someday, there is more than enough content for a film. Odd for Bey Logan to re-post this old news?. Theres been a few people come and go in regards to the Bolo docuemtnary.

Not all is lost, there are other possibilites for the future but Ill keep tight lipped for now.

• Like 1