Chinese Hercules: The Bolo Yeung Story (Documentary)

DragonClaws

DragonClaws

A big thank you to actor, Martial Artist, filmaker, writer, and all round Martial Art's movie expert Michael Worth. For coming on board to help us with our film project.

MV5BMTg5ODg1ODQwN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDU5

You can keep upto date with Mr Worth's Bruceploitation Documentary. Along with his new Hi-Def Kung Fu movie releases, via the Twitter page below.

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 3

Sifu Stanley Wong has more than 20 years of Chinese Martial Arts experience, having begun his training at the age of eight and also he is a Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine. He has agreed to be interviewed for the documentary. Here together with the legendary Bolo at gym.

The Bolo Yeung Story FaceBoook page.

Link- https://www.facebook.com/boloyeungdoc/

(Social Media Links Expired)

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 3

One Armed Boxer
On 8/17/2019 at 7:39 PM, DragonClaws said:

Time to get that Bolo interview in the can @DragonClaws, this is your chance!  Then get this thing released already!

ECB5RqGWwAAEiCj.jpg

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, One Armed Boxer said:

Time to get that Bolo interview in the can @DragonClaws, this is your chance! 

We are working on it.

27 minutes ago, One Armed Boxer said:

Then get this thing released already!

I wish it was that straight forward @One Armed Boxer, but we got more work to do in regards to other areas of the documentary too. I can understand how very different things look from your point of view, I'm privy to whats happening in temrs of making this documentary. It's been a huge learning curve for me and continues to be. There are a number of problems we have overcome and are continueing to deal with. We perhap's announced the news of our production too early, a bit like trying to run before you learn to walk.

Sure we could rush it out sooner, but it would do the project a big disservice by doing this.

• Like 6

We are very proud to announce the latest addition to our cast Cynthia Rothrock, a lady who need's no introduction.

More interviews are in the pipeline, so watch out for future up-dates.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/4d/Cynthia_Rothrock_2018_by_Glenn_Francis.jpg/1200px-Cynthia_Rothrock_2018_by_Glenn_Francis.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 6

Our latest interview, was with venetran British stunt man and stunt coordiantor Andy Armstrong.

Blow up: Who are the top stuntmen in Hollywood? It's two brothers and their children from Buckinghamshire

Link- https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/moslive/article-2098215/Who-Hollywoods-stuntmen-Its-Armstrong-family-Buckinghamshire.html

article-2098215-11A3E161000005DC-213_634

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 1

Martial Talents Loren Avedon and Billy Blanks go all out in the finale of King of The Kickboxer's(1990).

loren-avedon-family.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 3

On 11/13/2019 at 9:57 PM, DragonClaws said:

Martial Talents Loren Avedon and Billy Blanks go all out in the finale of King of The Kickboxer's(1990).

loren-avedon-family.jpg

What a movie and finale...

• Like 3

On 8/27/2019 at 12:32 PM, DragonClaws said:

We are very proud to announce the latest addition to our cast Cynthia Rothrock, a lady who need's no introduction.

More interviews are in the pipeline, so look out for future up-dates.

I imagine Mang Hoi and Cynthia had a lot of good times and memories back in the day.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Yihetuan said:

I imagine Mang Hoi and Cynthia had a lot of good times and memories back in the day.

Hi @Yihetuan we already have an interview with Cynthia Rothrock, but we havent approached Mang Hoi yet. I would love to hear his memories of working on Hong Kong movies.

• Like 3

DragonClaws

Thanks to Don The Dragon Wilson for contributing an interview to our up-coming Bolo Yeung documentary. Covid-19 has had a huge impact on many film projects, both big and small. We are working hard to get through this rough patch, and we have many further announcements planned.

(Below)Mr Wilson with our editor, the hard working Aziz Cem.

https://www.36styles.com/kungfufandom/uploads/monthly_2020_12/IMG_20201203_091104_495.jpg.642fc943b6c1384d2905fe00a668778b.jpg

• Like 4

On 9/3/2020 at 9:00 AM, DragonClaws said:

Happy to announce that Director and filmmaker Mark Hartley(Electric Boogaloo: The Wild, Untold Story of Cannon Films, Not Quite Hollywood), is now our director.

IMDB- Link- https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8387520/?ref_=nm_flmg_dr_1

MV5BMTY1NjM4ODE2NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTExOTU3MjE@._V1_SX1500_CR0,0,1500,999_AL_.jpg

I love watching his work! I am looking forward to this even more now! :)

• Like 1

DragonClaws
8 hours ago, AlbertV said:

I love watching his work! I am looking forward to this even more now!

Our producers were going to work with Mark Hartley and Ratpac Entertianment, but have since parted ways. We are still moving in a positive direction, but I have to keep tight lipped about news/up-dates for now. We want there to be a few surprises for fans, when we do eventually get this project done. We were all set to start putting this together, when Covid-19 hit and put a big block in our path. We are currently working our way around this issue.

• Like 3

@DragonClaws, I periodically check this thread for any further updates on the Bolo documentary and glad to hear it's still progressing towards completion even with having to deal with such major hurdles as Covid obviously but also the behind the scenes disruptions as you alluded to in some of your earlier posts. Keep grinding and best of luck in getting this labor of love finished! :BL-4YouDaMan:

• Like 4

DragonClaws
On 6/5/2021 at 11:14 AM, Yihetuan said:

@DragonClaws, I periodically check this thread for any further updates on the Bolo documentary and glad to hear it's still progressing towards completion even with having to deal with such major hurdles as Covid obviously but also the behind the scenes disruptions as you alluded to in some of your earlier posts. Keep grinding and best of luck in getting this labor of love finished! :BL-4YouDaMan:

I have to keep tight lipped regarding many of our up-dates, I've given my word on that one. I appreciate the kind words and support @Yihetuan, any news I can share with you guys I will post in this thread.

• Like 3
  • Buddha Bless You 2

One Armed Boxer
On 6/15/2021 at 5:47 AM, Cognoscente said:

I'm surprised that Bolo has never written a book.

Bey Logan posted on Facebook last week that this documentary is now no longer going ahead due to "Team Bolo" (his words) not wanting to be involved in it. He also said he'll be using the material that was gathered as part of the documentary for his own book that's currently planned on the life of Bolo. @DragonClaws you're probably best positioned to confirm if this is true?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1