Chinese Hercules: The Bolo Yeung Story (Documentary)

DragonClaws

DragonClaws
On 5/30/2019 at 9:40 PM, jeanclaude90 said:

Hi there, I'm Dany from Italy, nice to meet you.

Today I found on an italian movie magazine an article about Bolo Yeung, then I looked for more info about the documentary and I came into your forum.

The article is this one: https://www.madmass.it/bolo-yeung-chinese-hercules-the-bolo-yeung-story-trailer/

Hi Danny, and welcome to the forums. Thanks for your support/interest in our Bolo Yeung project. Really cool to see news of it has reached Italian fans.

Keep checking this thread, for any major up-dates regarding the film.

• Like 1

DragonClaws

You can now keep up to date with all the latest news re-garding The Bolo Yeung Story, with the new Official FaceBook page.

Please like and share our page on social media.

The Bolo Yeung Story Facebook page.

Link- https://www.facebook.com/boloyeungdoc/?modal=admin_todo_tour

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 4

One Armed Boxer
On 12/15/2017 at 5:52 AM, DragonClaws said:

Yeah I cant see anyone wanting to hire him, then again stranger things have happened.

The irony of this statement certainly isn't lost considering the documentaries latest announcement! :worried

Bey Logan.jpg

• Like 4

DragonClaws
On 6/21/2019 at 11:00 AM, One Armed Boxer said:

The irony of this statement certainly isn't lost considering the documentaries latest announcement! :worried

Logan turned down helping Pavel, when he was asked years ago about this documentary. He's not invovled in this project.

Where did you get that statment from Logan, @One Armed Boxer?, I dont follow any of his social media post's or movie releases.

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 2

Mike Leeder

Hmmm let me guess "From the disgraced former pimp of Harvey Winestain comes the Beast from the East (and no we're talking about the Producer" Bolo Yeung story....

Very happy that i didn't agree to be involved with this in any way, @DragonClaws i did tell you to be careful ref the way Pavel behaves, and this kind of says it all

• Like 4

DragonClaws
On 6/22/2019 at 12:30 AM, Mike Leeder said:

Very happy that i didn't agree to be involved with this in any way, @DragonClaws i did tell you to be careful ref the way Pavel behaves, and this kind of says it all

I thought it was some kind of bad, late April Fool's at first. I'minvolved with parts of this production, but I wasnt invovled in the hiring of Bey Logan.

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 3

DragonClaws
On 6/22/2019 at 8:52 PM, shaolin swords said:

@DragonClaws do you have a time frame where this doc is going to be done

I wish I could give you an exact release date @shaolin swords, but I cant. There's a few un-forseen problems we are dealing with at the moment.

We appreciate your interest in our film..

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 3

DragonClaws

Thanks to everyone who has helped us out, and shown their support for the project so far. Keep folllowing this thread or our FaceBook page, for further news.

Or click on the link below, for more Bolo related content.

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 3

sifu iron perm

good luck with the project but i hope the drama doesn't ruin this!!

btw what has bey logan done in the past to get this vibe?

• Like 3

One Armed Boxer
24 minutes ago, sifu iron perm said:

btw what has bey logan done in the past to get this vibe?

Most of the controversy around Bey stems from these incidents, brought to light in the midst of the #metoo movement -

https://www.variety.com/2017/film/asia/weinstein-asia-executive-bey-logan-accused-of-sexual-misconduct-1202638722/amp/

https://www.variety.com/2017/film/news/crouching-tiger-juju-chan-harvey-weinstein-asia-bey-logan-sexual-misconduct-1202642166/amp/

@Mike Leeder has a few war stories that were shared as well.

• Like 2

DragonClaws
1 hour ago, sifu iron perm said:

good luck with the project but i hope the drama doesn't ruin this!!

Thankyou @sifu iron perm, sadly negative press always attracts people faster than positive press. Hope you enjoy the finished film.

• Like 3

sifu iron perm
58 minutes ago, One Armed Boxer said:

WOW!!

Can't wait to see this, a friend sent me a link to the trailer. Looks like it's going to be really cool.

• Like 3

DragonClaws
14 minutes ago, JackieChan said:

Can't wait to see this, a friend sent me a link to the trailer. Looks like it's going to be really cool.

Appreciate the positive feedback @JackieChan we will have a Extended trailer out before the films release. We aim to make that one even better, so keep a look out for that one. The first teaser was just a short glimpse, into what we have planned for the production.

• Like 5

DragonClaws

A big thanks to Australian actor/filmaker Daniel Whyte, for his awsome contribution to our film. We would have loved to include the late Rambo Kong among our cast, now we can.

(Links Expired)

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 3

Secret Executioner

Pretty neat find. There must be some interesting behind-the-scene stuff mentionned in this interview.

• Like 2

DragonClaws
On 6/30/2019 at 7:48 PM, Secret Executioner said:

Pretty neat find. There must be some interesting behind-the-scene stuff mentionned in this interview. 

Yeah, he also appeared in the Fong Yau directed, Ten Magnificent Killers, which also starred Bolo Yeung.

Genre fans might recognize him as the angry head chef, in Dragon The Bruce Lee story.

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 4