Challenge of Five Gauntlets (2020) - Len Kabasinski, Leo Fong

DrNgor

Indie filmmaker Len Kabasinski, who makes low-budget horror films and exploitation throwbacks, is now crowdfunding a martial arts film: Treasure of Five Gauntlets. Genre veteran Leo Fong is set to co-star, with Kabasinski himself set to star (according to the IMDB, his MA experience includes a black belt in Tang Soo Do and Tae Kwon Do, and was Ranked #1 in mens advanced (brown belt/red belt) weapons Kata in the state of PA (PKRA rankings in 1998). Semi-returning to competition for 2014, Len placed #1 in Black Belt Korean Kata in the state of PA (PKRA rankings)that year and #4 in 35-42 Black Belt heavyweight fighting.)

image.png.a0436c470845d4ac2f2a5917bd998263.png

Edited by DrNgor
  • Like 4

DragonClaws
23 hours ago, DrNgor said:

Treasure of Five Gauntlets. Genre veteran Leo Fong is set to co-star,

Leo Fong still active in the action genre, thats cool to see. Hope they are succesful at raising the funds for the film.

Mr Fong starred in this cult classic.

• Like 2

ShaOW!linDude

Hmm, I've never really been impressed with any movie Leo Fong has been involved in, but I like indie films. Maybe they'll release a trailer at some point, then I'll go from there.

• Like 3