Rambo 5: Last Blood - Sylvester Stallone, Paz Vega, Sergio Peris-Menchata, Yvette Monreal (2019)

DragonClaws

On 1/23/2019 at 12:36 AM, mpm74 said:

Once Upon A Time in Hollywood and Rambo 5 is what I'm looking forward to the most. 

Many fan's might be shocked, to find out, the next Rambo film opens with a scene of him on a golf course, preparing for the next PGA World Tour. There's ony a few action scenes, in a couple of flashback seqeunces, more PG-13 than NC-17.

On a more seriouse note, I'm really looking forward to another installment of the Rambo series.

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 2

DragonClaws

According to Film Combat Syndicate, this one's out on the 20th of September, so keep your diary free.

2 minutes ago, DragonClaws said:

According to Film Combat Syndicate, this one's out on the 20th of September, so keep your diary free.

Yes, Variety has even gotten the confirmation:

https://variety.com/2019/film/news/rambo-last-blood-release-set-for-september-1203152537/

The official name is Rambo: Last Blood according to the source.

• Like 2

DragonClaws

According to Mr Stallone's Instagram page, he's currently filming some extra scenes for the up-coming installment in the Rambo series.

(Link Expired)

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 1

Trailer is finally here!

All I can say is - Yes Please! Looks different to the last one, much more personal, even a character study sort of thing, a bit like Rocky Balboa (except with more dismembering and hunting knives) Count me very excited for this!

• Like 2

Drunken Monk

The trailer did nothing for me in the slightest. Looks very generic. I feel like some ultra violence can save the film but I'm not anticipating this one much.

• Like 1

DragonClaws

Call me shallow, but I'm sold already.

Sooo glad they never went with the whole sci-fi alien idea, that was kicking around at one point. Clever timing with all the attention on the border in the U.S at the moment. Just like Part 4 commented on the the then troubles in Burma. Or how Part 3 came out during the time Russia had invaded Afghanstan.

"I hate to admit it John, but I think were getting softs"

"Maybe just  little"

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 2

Cant wait! One of my favorite movie sagas of all time. Just wondering if Rambo is gonna top the Kill count that he had in Rambo 4,  I think he killed enough people to make a whole graveyard in that movie alone.

• Like 3