Yet another UNKNOWN film

lelufefar66

lelufefar66

Here's snatches of the film:

His family has been slaughtered when he was young (?). Now a sword/spade (?) master the hero seeks revenge, his face always hidden under his coolie(?) hat . During his quest he comes upon a young woman singing while washing in a wooden bathtub, fascinated by her voice (probably more than her singing abilities - in my opinion!) he can't help spying her.

And now the story behind the story:

A few days ago I bought a hundred of Kung-fu dvds and videotapes. The Seller told me that when he was a kid he could not stay alone at home and had to follow his father at work.
His old man being a doorman in a movie theatre, the kid was allowed to watch the (B)movies that were screened...

One day his mum came and picked him up before the end of the  (aforementioned) film.

After all these years, unable to find the Holy Grail either on VHS or DVD he  decided to throw in the towel and sell his movie collection.

I found this story touching and told the guy (no promise) I would let him know if I could trace this movie.

What's your guess about it ?

Thanks for your suggestions!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DragonClaws
6 hours ago, lelufefar66 said:

His family has been slaughtered when he was young (?). Now a sword/spade (?) master the hero seeks revenge. During his quest he comes upon a young woman singing while washing in a wooden bathtub, fascinated by her voice (probably more than her singing abilities - in my opinion!) he can't help spying her.

This might be more suited to the Classic Martial Arts Moive Forum.

One Armed Boxer
10 minutes ago, DragonClaws said:

This might be more suited to the Classic Martial Arts Moive Forum.

Agreed...& moved!

Archived